[Q] Low Battry while Unbricking Corrupted Bootloader

Search This thread

speedytangent

Sep 18, 2011
Lahore
Hi All,

My phone Got Stuck in Bootloop due to some unknown reason. While trying to fix I somehow bricked the bootloader too and later found this thread
[TOOL] Unbrick Corrupted Bootloader [http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2623587 ].

I was able to "Blank-Flashing Bootloader" but now my phone battery is low.
when I turn on my phone it shows the following screen.

Please help / guide how to fix this. Thanks..

Mobile Screen Image .. might also help to guide me better, Thanks in advance
IMG_20140716_130606_765.jpg

Last edited:

alresave

Dec 9, 2010
Guadalajara
Hi All,

My phone Got Stuck in Bootloop due to some unknown reason. While trying to fix I somehow bricked the bootloader too and later found this thread
[TOOL] Unbrick Corrupted Bootloader [http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2623587 ].

I was able to "Blank-Flashing Bootloader" but now my phone battery is low.
when I turn on my phone it shows the following screen.

Please help / guide how to fix this. Thanks..

Mobile Screen Image .. might also help to guide me better, Thanks in advance
View attachment 2854323

The fastboot commands do not work when the battery is low. Is a security lock to avoid bricking your device while flashing. You did not specified if you tried charging your device. If the battery is low the best thing you can do is let it charge for a couple of hours and after that continue restoring the firmware.

speedytangent

Sep 18, 2011
Lahore
The fastboot commands do not work when the battery is low. Is a security lock to avoid bricking your device while flashing. You did not specified if you tried charging your device. If the battery is low the best thing you can do is let it charge for a couple of hours and after that continue restoring the firmware.

I tried charging it with PC USB , as well as with Wall Charger.. let the phone pulgged on wall charger for about 6+ hours...
but still no charging.... :-/ :(