No registration required

[Q] Moto G battery life question...

OP leyow

25th June 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

16 posts
Hi,

So I recently bought the Moto G, so far I am liking... Just a question about battery life. I'm wondering if I am getting normal battery life, or is my phone defective.

I got over 5h of on screen time and over 7h of battery life from a full charge. Also the screen seems to be eating up most of the battery even though I have it on auto brightness and most of the time it is very low brightness.

Maybe this is normal, but i have heard people getting over 2 days of battery life out of this thing!

Thanks..

One more thing, when I first got the phone I began charging it with this random charger I bought, and when I plugged the phone in it immediately shut down, but it was still charging, however I didnt let it charge and got a different charger because I was scared to damage the phone. The charger I was using had 5.2V on it but the charger I'm using now has 5V on it and it is charging fine without apparent hiccups.

(I did not try out the battery performance on jellybean as I updated to KitKat as soon as I bought the phone)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403725426515.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	2817388  
Last edited by leyow; 26th June 2014 at 04:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread