Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 43,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto G noob here. i need some help please. my Moto G is 4.4.2 and i can't find update

Tip us?

ll_l_x_l_ll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Angry Moto G noob here. i need some help please. my Moto G is 4.4.2 and i can't find update

Hello dears

sorry for the question if it was asked before. I have a moto G " 2 sims 3G" I believe its Asian considering I live in Saudi Arabia ?

anyway OTA is 4.4.2. I want to update it to 4.4.4, is there an global official rom I can use ?

Zerelth
Old
Thanks Meter 16
It's only pushed to Indians, you'll have to wait for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zerelth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bublz654
Old
Thanks Meter 45
your saying that your on 4.4.2? you have a dual sim phone. there hasn't been a 4.4.4 update released yet, only for gpe devices, 4.4.4 will come to the non gpe devices after a while. it will probably come to the dual sim version last because of some development and it's kind of different to the single sim version so more time would need to be put into releasing 4.4.4 update to dual sim
The Following User Says Thank You to bublz654 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ll_l_x_l_ll
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
is there a root for the device and a good custom firmware for 4.4.2 or L ?

Liberr
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_l_x_l_ll View Post
is there a root for the device and a good custom firmware for 4.4.2 or L ?
There are two forum sections called 'android development' and 'original android development'. Look before asking..
Phone: Motorola Moto G (XT1032 international)

ROM: CM11 nightlies with Freecyngn mod & Fdroid repository
Preferences: FOSS friendly, minimalistic and secure Android OS without Google services (as much as possible).
Past devices: HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy S2
Skill level: Noob (just install ROMS, answer other noob questions and report a bug or two)