Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 41,780 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto G Won't turn on or charge after screen replacement

Tip us?

philip.rc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Moto G Won't turn on or charge after screen replacement

Hello, people! So about a week ago after buying a replacement screen from ebay I tried changing the screen on my moto g. The problem is now after changing the screen the phone won't turn on. All that happens is when I plug it in the white led flashes for about a second then turns off, and if I keep it pressed for let's say 3 minutes during these 3 minutes the led will turn on for a second each 20-30 seconds. If I press the power button when the phone is not plugged nothing will happen. I tried leaving the phone away no charging no anything for about a week then charge it over night but the same thing keeps happening. What is more interesting is if Iplug in the phone and remove the battery I get the same result: light flashing at the beginning the every 30 seconds etc. What could be wrong with the phone? Thank in you in advance for taking the time to read this!

Clarkiieh
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Take it into a shop ask them what is wrong with it

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution

rehan512
Old
Thanks Meter 71
About a week and overnight? May be you have much patience i have ever seen or may be you have just bought moto g for your research in mobile repairing study.

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app