FORUMS

Moto G (XT0133) Problem after new update

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By @Harsh, Junior Member on 7th November 2015, 04:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,
Recently I used xda developer link :http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...d-ota-t3192870
To update to lollipop 5.1. As said in news on net INDIAN moto G XT0133 has got lollipop 5.1.1 update and after upgrading I was expecting to see new changes but I have not got any such changes.
As mentioned on net after updating the scroll effect of app menu has changed that is it now goes vertically down and up but after updating I haven't saw something like that.

Details :
Model : Moto G XT0133 ( INDIAN VERSION )
Current OS : Lollipop ( as got from above link )
Rooting status : Yes , installed Super SU.

7th November 2015, 05:07 PM |#2  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Harsh

Hello,
Recently I used xda developer link :http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...d-ota-t3192870
To update to lollipop 5.1. As said in news on net INDIAN moto G XT0133 has got lollipop 5.1.1 update and after upgrading I was expecting to see new changes but I have not got any such changes.
As mentioned on net after updating the scroll effect of app menu has changed that is it now goes vertically down and up but after updating I haven't saw something like that.

Details :
Model : Moto G XT0133 ( INDIAN VERSION )
Current OS : Lollipop ( as got from above link )
Rooting status : Yes , installed Super SU.

Actually the new app drawer layout is in google launcher so if you want to get it you should install google launcher or any other launcher.
In 5.1 update most of the changes makes the phone much more smooth, stable and have some bug fixes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paradox♀ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2015, 05:10 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox♀

Actually the new app drawer layout is in google launcher so if you want to get it you should install google launcher or any other launcher.
In 5.1 update most of the changes makes the phone much more smooth, stable and have some bug fixes.

Thanks for solving my problem....
7th November 2015, 06:17 PM |#4  
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Harsh

Thanks for solving my problem....

If I helped you just click thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)