a notification turned in to a reboot, and freeze on Motorola Pink Logo

Search This thread

ahcraps

Oct 23, 2012
Toronto
The light was flashing, i thought someone i loved sent me a text, i pressed the button, the screen didn't come on, strange...Pressed it again, it rebooted, i felt the P.O.S.T. vibration and then the Pink Motorola Logo thats it. it wouldn't boot.

So, next day after a full charge i try again, still, stuck on moto logo. i pres vol- & Pwr get in to fastboot Vol- to recovery then vol+ to select. from there it just rebooted again and displayed motorola logo for an hour, so it wasnt doing squat.

so i go looking around for my stock rom, 4.4.3 WIND or (Dave Wireless) ----AWS 1700+2100 network---- Nothing. do some reading, see this moto g tool to convert to google play edition, WHY NOT RIGHT, so i try, nothing happens despite my pc telling me otherwise i still the same problem.

*cracks knuckles*

So i open up command prompt, try to remember my fastboot commands and unlocked my bootloader. i wipe everything, then go to install a rom by going through the "fastboot flash logo logo.bin commands. - this failed so i did some more reading, i need a motorola variant of fastboot, no problem, i download it.

everything is successful so far except recovery, i get Hab check failed for recovery or mismached partition size for whatever recovery from any source i could find at this point.

now at this point, i BELIEVE i had a xt1032 but fastboot tells me its a xt1034. i googled the specs of each, and well maybe i do have a xt1034 because of the aws,

so i read more, it says i should just continue with doing what im doing and forget about the errors, but it still wont boot.

can anyone walk me through fastboot by fastboot command to get me up and running on ANYROM with ANYRECOVERY

i just need it to boot.