Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,102 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen problem on Moto G LTE

Tip us?

FelixMG
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 139
Default Screen problem on Moto G LTE

When the brightness is on maximum, the white looks like yellow and the black looks like red. Also the sensitivity of the screen is not good at all, I must press a little bit harder than the normal. This happens with anyone else? Or this is normal?

Thanks in advance.
Devices:
Moto G LTE XT1040 running stock 4.4.3.
Galaxy W GT-I8150B running CM11 + K^Kernel 416MB Ex_UV.

AndroidDevo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixMG View Post
When the brightness is on maximum, the white looks like yellow and the black looks like red. Also the sensitivity of the screen is not good at all, I must press a little bit harder than the normal. This happens with anyone else? Or this is normal?

Thanks in advance.
Sounds dreadful!

Although, I have the 3g version (16gb US), the default white color was pretty much crisp white at full brightness, and black was the standard black color of a LCD screen, with no type of hue. Touch sensitivity seems pretty normal to me on my Moto G. Of course everyone has different eyes too, and taste in display color, but it does sound like you probably have a display that's a lemon.

suhridkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixMG View Post

Thanks in advance.
It cannot be normal... try to get it replaced..