FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[RC-FAQ]>> Frequently Asked Questions for Motorola Moto 4G/LTE [Updated: 2014/11/29]

3,152 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,936

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th June 2015, 02:09 PM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyasting

updated my xt1039 yesterday but after a day with the official 5.1 lollipop, my moto g's homescreen display died.

My XT039 EU Retail updated without problems.

Another questions:
1. How to reset battery stats. Lollipop update has messed here.
2. Battery usage details show that WiFi is always on (even if it's not and also background scanning/public network notification are off).
Any remedy?

Edit. Lillipop had to settle itself a little apparently, after 2/3 days it is OK now.
Even new Gmail which sometimes can eat the battery out for some people settled itself (Gmail + outlook accounts)
Last edited by adxuser; 1st July 2015 at 11:01 AM.

3rd July 2015, 06:36 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I need help. I was using KK and everything was working fine. So I installed lolipop xt1039 stock version, the sim and wifi werent working and I got the smd whatever service force close.
So I did the update of the radio firmware and the wifi started working but the sim chip has not.
I tried everything... Wiped cache, data, dalvinik... still nothing makes the sim card work
I even tried going back to KK and reverting the radio firmware but even in KK the sim chip is not being recognized anymore.
I managed to install recovery TWRP-v2.8.3.0, the latest peregrin build that I found in this forum.
Made a full wipe, factory, data, you name it.
After this I installed android 4.4.4 via fastboot
using the steps in this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...kxb21-t2805619

And still no network. Wifi and gps works just fine, but no sim is detected.

The sim is working just fine, I tested it on other phone and it works. I also tested another sim chip that was working in my other phone into my moto g and no luck so far.
Last edited by flivon; 3rd July 2015 at 06:40 AM.
15th July 2015, 04:45 AM |#143  
Flag São Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 35

Donate to Me
More
Brazil Have a RETAIL XT1039...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread