Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more
Post Reply

Redish photos with flash

OP Mikyno

6th July 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #1  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
1,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Hi guys i bought a moto g and i am really enjoying it. Anyway i have a strange issue with camera. If i use the flash to take photos, the saved image is redish. I tried 3 different camera apps but same redish tint. Can someone help me please? Is this problem solved in 4.4.3 ? I am on 4.4.2
Hope someone can answer. Thank you guys.
6th July 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #2  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
1,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Anyone?
7th July 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
269 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Same problem here. I use pixlr express to fix the tint using auto fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nikorasu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 03:27 AM   |  #4  
FelipeMalagon's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikyno

Hi guys i bought a moto g and i am really enjoying it. Anyway i have a strange issue with camera. If i use the flash to take photos, the saved image is redish. I tried 3 different camera apps but same redish tint. Can someone help me please? Is this problem solved in 4.4.3 ? I am on 4.4.2
Hope someone can answer. Thank you guys.

Yes man the same problem here, the camera of this phone i really bad, so don't worry about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to FelipeMalagon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 07:43 AM   |  #5  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
1,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu

Same problem here. I use pixlr express to fix the tint using auto fix.

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelipeMalagon

Yes man the same problem here, the camera of this phone i really bad, so don't worry about it.

This phone is really good but this is an annoying bug. Do roms built from source have the same issue?
8th July 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #6  
xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 399
 
523 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
When I take photo using torch mode they come out great

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
8th July 2014, 11:29 AM   |  #7  
Mikyno's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,086
 
1,143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

When I take photo using torch mode they come out great

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Yeah but which app do you use to take photos with tourch mode?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank