Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 44,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Resume back to 4.4.2 after updating to 4.4.4...

Tip us?

vinodh44u
Old
(Last edited by vinodh44u; 17th July 2014 at 03:56 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Resume back to 4.4.2 after updating to 4.4.4...

Hii....i updated my moto g to 4.4.4 version by ota captured file which is shared by some devs....my phones status is unrooted, bootloader locked...d question is ...now official update of 4.4.4 is very close..now i wanna uninstall 4.4.4 updte which i did unofficial.....is it possible...may b in official update all bugs r fixed....plz how to uninstall update....

Via Motorola G

tansly
Old
Thanks Meter 8
The update you installed was the official one you will get by system updates. You were going to get that same file if you have waited for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tansly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vinodh44u
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Ibut, i have listened that, the final version is getting improved by feedback n den moto is relesing...so if any feature or bugs on existing os will b continued till next update??

Via Motorola G

dragonvasu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodh44u View Post
Ibut, i have listened that, the final version is getting improved by feedback n den moto is relesing...so if any feature or bugs on existing os will b continued till next update??

Via Motorola G
Hope so they will remove the bugs.. Yea there is no such great feature in recent updates after 4.4.. They r just cleaning off the bugs.. If u r a non rooted user then don't download updates from forums.. Wait for the official moto updates.. If I helped u then plzzz hit thanks..

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonvasu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]