Ask a question

No registration required

Root Moto G ??

OP jinxslave

15th August 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My Moto G(XT1033) running on 4.4.4. Its battery is draining very fast so I thought to root it as battery saver app are not that good.But now I am confused should I root it or not ? My phone is still in warranty period and root will void my phone's warranty.
15th August 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 42

206 posts
More
Don't bother, the people I've seen that rooted for that reason still have drain.
16th August 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 172

365 posts
More
I rooted my phone within an hour of its delivery...Forget the warranty and root it...Android is a linux based operating system which is meant to be rooted...a custom kernel will definitely improve your battery life...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hit the thanks button if I helped you 8)
The Following User Says Thank You to pfufle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 641

1,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfufle

I rooted my phone within an hour of its delivery...Forget the warranty and root it...Android is a linux based operating system which is meant to be rooted...a custom kernel will definitely improve your battery life...

Hit the thanks button if I helped you 8)

Well, I rooted within ten minutes xD It's definitely worth losing the warranty. You open a new dimension to the phone by rooting.
16th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 31

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxslave

My Moto G(XT1033) running on 4.4.4. Its battery is draining very fast so I thought to root it as battery saver app are not that good.But now I am confused should I root it or not ? My phone is still in warranty period and root will void my phone's warranty.

By Rooting you will definitely have access to loads of ways to save battery (if explore, you will find that apart from battery saving apps, there are other ways too) and beside battery savings, you can even improve the performance of phone. You will definitely not regret Rooting your Moto G if you follow the instructions of experts on How to go about in Moto G
Last edited by rohitthe1; 16th August 2014 at 07:42 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread