Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,801 Members 44,193 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sdcard storage problem. 900 Mb of invisible files?

Tip us?

Anarkau
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Sdcard storage problem. 900 Mb of invisible files?

Hello everyone, I have an issue with my sdcard storage. I delete ALL the data, including files and folders of sdcard but it seems like 900 Mb are taken by some invisible files. I flashed CM11 with TWRP 2.6.3.3 again but the problem is still there. I formatted the internal storago with TWRP.

This can be for Google play music songs? I saved some albums on phone to use without internet conection before last flash of rom.

Sorry about my english. I hope you can help me. Greetings and thank you very much.

This captures are both with phone after flashed and nothing on SD.

Vuciz
Old
Thanks Meter 67
It's nothing big. The OS reserves some space only for apps so it reflects on the computer.
Device: Moto G (LG-LS980)
ROM: CyanogenMod 11
Carrier: Boost Mobile
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.3
If I've helped you, please hit thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vuciz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anarkau
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuciz View Post
It's nothing big. The OS reserves some space only for apps so it reflects on the computer.
I think the problem is with Google play music. I selected to download to device some music and then flashed the phone. I think all that rubish is music. Furthermore, I have problems with music reproduction, apollo and google play music, both goes really slow and usually the apps break. I think the problem is on ****ing google play music old files. I format the internal sdcard with TRWP but the files are still there! Facepalm... Please help