Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sdcard storage problem. 900 Mb of invisible files?

OP Anarkau

4th July 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
Hello everyone, I have an issue with my sdcard storage. I delete ALL the data, including files and folders of sdcard but it seems like 900 Mb are taken by some invisible files. I flashed CM11 with TWRP 2.6.3.3 again but the problem is still there. I formatted the internal storago with TWRP.

This can be for Google play music songs? I saved some albums on phone to use without internet conection before last flash of rom.

Sorry about my english. I hope you can help me. Greetings and thank you very much.

This captures are both with phone after flashed and nothing on SD.

4th July 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Skokie
Thanks Meter: 119

211 posts
More
It's nothing big. The OS reserves some space only for apps so it reflects on the computer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vuciz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuciz

It's nothing big. The OS reserves some space only for apps so it reflects on the computer.

I think the problem is with Google play music. I selected to download to device some music and then flashed the phone. I think all that rubish is music. Furthermore, I have problems with music reproduction, apollo and google play music, both goes really slow and usually the apps break. I think the problem is on ****ing google play music old files. I format the internal sdcard with TRWP but the files are still there! Facepalm... Please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread