Speaker audio lost, worked fine before

OP XDADoog

8th July 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Puerto la Cruz
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Good day, my Moto G dual sim, from the states, but I donīt know if it is india edition or global, because I bought on ebay, but the seller was american so, still wondering about it, from what I have seen, is an 4.4.2 (recently updated and then rooted, but only after the update) suddenly one day the external speaker, or rear speaker stopped (donīt know how to exactly call it), the thing is that the phone works fine, earpiece, mic, volume toggles, vibration, all fine. But if I try to listen to music, or if I try speaker mode, or someone calls me, there is no sound at all (missed quite a few calls already), also no alarms sound either. Also headphones work fine.

I disassembled the phone to see if the speaker pin got moved or something (the phone feel from the bed to the ground, but softly, nice long bed sheets saved him) but nothing.

Right now I am going back stock just to see if something happened "in the way of heaven" but I donīt believe that rooting just took the audio, I mean, could it be? or even unlocking the boot loader (from what I readed on the disclaimer about it on the motorola page).

Could it be hardware issue or software? I just want some peace for my mind.
Last edited by XDADoog; 8th July 2014 at 01:37 PM. Reason: more info
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread