Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,471 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Startup Problem moto g

Tip us?

rshivtheking
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Startup Problem moto g

Hi guys
Today I was taking some pictures from my moto g, it suddenly got lagged (for 5-10 mins). I restarted the phone by pressing power button for 15sec
and when the logo come of motorola with android below it got stuck there.Then i tried to reset it with recovery mode but after entering to it the screen goes black and nothing happens..
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance

bookworth
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshivtheking View Post
Hi guys
Today I was taking some pictures from my moto g, it suddenly got lagged (for 5-10 mins). I restarted the phone by pressing power button for 15sec
and when the logo come of motorola with android below it got stuck there.Then i tried to reset it with recovery mode but after entering to it the screen goes black and nothing happens..
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance
Try recharging first. For some hours. The try holding the Power On + Volume Down (was it right this way?) for 120 (yes!) seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to bookworth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JARSIT
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshivtheking View Post
Hi guys
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance

Try to flash with a stock rom for your moto g version, there are many guides
The Following User Says Thank You to JARSIT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pfufle
Old
Thanks Meter 67
When you choose to boot into recovery, wait for a broken android logo to come (often takes a minute)....Then keep both the volume buttons pressed for around 20 seconds and, after these 20 seconds, while the volume buttons is pressed, hit the power button...from there factory reset your phone and you should be done...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hit the thanks button if I helped you 8)
---------------------------------------------------------