[Q] Startup Problem moto g

19th August 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys
Today I was taking some pictures from my moto g, it suddenly got lagged (for 5-10 mins). I restarted the phone by pressing power button for 15sec
and when the logo come of motorola with android below it got stuck there.Then i tried to reset it with recovery mode but after entering to it the screen goes black and nothing happens..
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance
19th August 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshivtheking

Hi guys
Today I was taking some pictures from my moto g, it suddenly got lagged (for 5-10 mins). I restarted the phone by pressing power button for 15sec
and when the logo come of motorola with android below it got stuck there.Then i tried to reset it with recovery mode but after entering to it the screen goes black and nothing happens..
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance

Try recharging first. For some hours. The try holding the Power On + Volume Down (was it right this way?) for 120 (yes!) seconds.
The Following User Says Thank You to bookworth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshivtheking

Hi guys
What to do..?? Plz help
Thanks in advance

Try to flash with a stock rom for your moto g version, there are many guides
The Following User Says Thank You to JARSIT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 68

270 posts
More
When you choose to boot into recovery, wait for a broken android logo to come (often takes a minute)....Then keep both the volume buttons pressed for around 20 seconds and, after these 20 seconds, while the volume buttons is pressed, hit the power button...from there factory reset your phone and you should be done...

---------------------------------------------------------
Hit the thanks button if I helped you 8)
---------------------------------------------------------
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread