FORUMS

[Q] cant able to select 3G option on cm11 motoG dual sim

325 posts
Thanks Meter: 122

By moha07, Senior Member on 25th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi guys anyone facing this problem i have tried cynogen mode 11,mokee,enhdroix,crdroid in every roms i cant able to select 3g option its forced to select 2G as preferred method my device is moto g dual sim(XT1033) this problem occurs only on my aircel sim please someone give suggestion

25th August 2014, 08:48 PM |#2  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 19

More
That's a wired problem...

Have you done a clean install or dirty flash over any previous ROM?

If you haven't had a clean installation then try to do a clean install (wiping cashe,dalvik cashe,system,data.. But before that take back up of apps and other usefull things like contact,messages etc.)of CyanogenMod of latest nightly and see if the problem is solved or not
The Following User Says Thank You to XdroidBD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th August 2014, 10:31 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdroidBD

That's a wired problem...

Have you done a clean install or dirty flash over any previous ROM?

If you haven't had a clean installation then try to do a clean install (wiping cashe,dalvik cashe,system,data.. But before that take back up of apps and other usefull things like contact,messages etc.)of CyanogenMod of latest nightly and see if the problem is solved or not

ya boss i have done clean installation even i deleted system and data under mount and storage option
i cant find solution for this but on my another sim (vodafone) 3G signal is working perfectly
26th August 2014, 10:40 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
problem with mokke rom
boss yesterday i have installed latest mokee rom releases on my moto G (xt1033) everthing works fine for few hours after installing theme from from play store touch is not working and reboots but after reboots its working fine again after few mintues i cant able to put pattern lock again touch is not responding for mintue then its working
26th August 2014, 11:29 AM |#5  
Flag Dhaka

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moha07

ya boss i have done clean installation even i deleted system and data under mount and storage option
i cant find solution for this but on my another sim (vodafone) 3G signal is working perfectly

No idea then.. Sorry couldn't help you...

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote:

boss yesterday i have installed latest mokee rom releases on my moto G (xt1033) everthing works fine for few hours after installing theme from from play store touch is not working and reboots but after reboots its working fine again after few mintues i cant able to put pattern lock again touch is not responding for mintue then its working

Haven't try mokee for a long time.. But on latest cm and other cm based ROM after new theme engine intregated I too have faced many problem regarding theme so I just quite using theme now...

Hey if you are dual sim xt1033 user like me than I would like to suggest you to try n5x dual sim ROM by p_macheda for moto g... Currently I'm using it.. Its cm based and you can do many customization to it...
26th August 2014, 11:30 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
Thumbs up thanks
Quote:

its k boss its problem with aircel same thing happens with stock rom also but i found solution for that
after wiping cache through recovery i ill get 3G on aircel
26th August 2014, 11:36 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
Quote:

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Haven't try mokee for a long time.. But on latest cm and other cm based ROM after new theme engine intregated I too have faced many problem regarding theme so I just quite using theme now...

Hey if you are dual sim xt1033 user like me than I would like to suggest you to try n5x dual sim ROM by p_macheda for moto g... Currently I'm using it.. Its cm based and you can do many customization to it...

i have tried mokee rom, cm 11, crdroid b14, carbon official and unofficial, enhdroix V n5 is only for single sim i think so so i didnt tried that today i will that and reply u
but enhdroidx is better one but last update came with alot of bugs like mxplayer crashs and audio bug and camera cant able to take photo i am waiting for fix
26th August 2014, 11:39 AM |#8  
Flag Dhaka

More
Quote:

i have tried mokee rom, cm 11, crdroid b14, carbon official and unofficial, enhdroix V n5 is only for single sim i think so so i didnt tried that today i will that and reply u
but enhdroidx is better one but last update came with alot of bugs like mxplayer crashs and audio bug and camera cant able to take photo i am waiting for fix

Try flashing this zip http://d-h.st/uGa

It should solve the camera problem...
And you could also try the mahdi ROM too.. Its also great but it's a single sim ROM and before flashing that you will need to convert ur xt1033 to single sim...
26th August 2014, 11:53 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
Quote:

Try flashing this zip http://d-h.st/uGa

It should solve the camera problem...
And you could also try the mahdi ROM too.. Its also great but it's a single sim ROM and before flashing that you will need to convert ur xt1033 to single sim...

thanks
sure i ill try this today is there any rom without bugs for moto g dual sim
26th August 2014, 02:06 PM |#10  
Flag Dhaka

More
Quote:

thanks
sure i ill try this today is there any rom without bugs for moto g dual sim

at this moment without stock...none...

hope that soon we will get a stable and fully bugless rom...

o btw you should note that in n5x rom i face some problem with screen while in a call....and sometimes the phone got freze and i have to force reboot my device... btw i also faced that problem while i was in gummy rom with xperence kernel...

so if you want a fully bugless and stable rom i will suggest you about stock 4.4.2 . you can now use xposed and gravity box now with it to add some tweak and customize it as your choice
27th August 2014, 05:01 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag chennai

More
[QUOTE=XdroidBD;55061025]at this moment without stock...none...

hope that soon we will get a stable and fully bugless rom...

o btw you should note that in n5x rom i face some problem with screen while in a call....and sometimes the phone got freze and i have to force reboot my device... btw i also faced that problem while i was in gummy rom with xperence kernel...

so if you want a fully bugless and stable rom i will suggest you about stock 4.4.2 . you can now use xposed and gravity box now with it to add some tweak and customize it as your choice
k dude is there any chance to install cm 11 theme on our stock rom

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread