[Q] Unable to update Moto G from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3...

Search This thread

gantada76

Jun 24, 2014
hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......

Wadu436

Jan 17, 2014
hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......
If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4

gantada76

Jun 24, 2014
If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4

sorry frnd... im frm india.... sorry for not mentioning my country.. :(

BaghiXDA

Apr 17, 2014
Indian users will get the update even quicker than the Europeans. And it'll be 4.4.4 straight rather than getting the 4.4.3 and then 4.4.4.