Rust UI Theme Reddens Your CM12

Check out Rusty Red UI, a minimal theme for CyanogenMod12’s Theme Engine that changes everything from … more

G3 Gets L Navigation Keys, iOS Status Icons

Disappointed with LG’s skin? Make your navigation bar more minimal and keep them up with … more

ADB and Fast Boot Coming to Chrome OS

Good news, devs! An update to an older bug report on a related ADB issue shows that thetwo key features … more

SpaceX ROM For Galaxy S5

The S5 Lollipop ROM scene is slowly growing, and now we’ve got a good new offering in the form of SpaceX ROM. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Unable to update Moto G from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3...

OP gantada76

8th July 2014, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......
8th July 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gantada76

hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......

If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4
8th July 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4

sorry frnd... im frm india.... sorry for not mentioning my country..
8th July 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gantada76

sorry frnd... im frm india.... sorry for not mentioning my country..

I think the same happened for any other country except brazil
8th July 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
the andlylta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

I think the same happened for any other country except brazil

y Indian people wont get an update of 4.4.3??? if 4.4.4 rolls out in india... then i can get update or not????
8th July 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gantada76

y Indian people wont get an update of 4.4.3??? if 4.4.4 rolls out in india... then i can get update or not????

4.4.3 wont roll out because it has issues, but 4.4.4 will fix that and will also roll out to india
8th July 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Indian users will get the update even quicker than the Europeans. And it'll be 4.4.4 straight rather than getting the 4.4.3 and then 4.4.4.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes