Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

[Q] Unable to update Moto G from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3...

OP gantada76

8th July 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......
8th July 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gantada76

hi frnds im new to this forum.... recently i checked in websites that.. Moto G is going to update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3... now the latest update is 4.4.4.... but whenever i checked in my device i.e XT1033 for updates.... it just showing your device software is up to date..... i just to want to know... y im unable to update to latest versions of android, instead using only 4.4.2..... plzzzz reply frndss......

If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4
8th July 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

If you live in Europe, then its normal. Europe gets the updates after america (and i hate that because i love updates). There was an issue with 4.4.3 software so they canceled the europe rollout. We will have to wait for america getting 4.4.4

sorry frnd... im frm india.... sorry for not mentioning my country..
8th July 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #4  

47 posts
More
Quote:

sorry frnd... im frm india.... sorry for not mentioning my country..

I think the same happened for any other country except brazil
8th July 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
the andlylta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

I think the same happened for any other country except brazil

y Indian people wont get an update of 4.4.3??? if 4.4.4 rolls out in india... then i can get update or not????
8th July 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #6  

47 posts
More
Quote:

y Indian people wont get an update of 4.4.3??? if 4.4.4 rolls out in india... then i can get update or not????

4.4.3 wont roll out because it has issues, but 4.4.4 will fix that and will also roll out to india
8th July 2014, 10:21 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 21

137 posts
Indian users will get the update even quicker than the Europeans. And it'll be 4.4.4 straight rather than getting the 4.4.3 and then 4.4.4.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread