Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unfortunately the Exhange Services has Stopped.

OP Shiro485

25th June 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello,
Ever since some app updates yesterday,
any kind of navigation on my phone causes it to go buck crazy with the message Unfortunately Exchange Services has Stopped.
My corporate Email account no longer syncs, and this repeated error message makes my phone damn near unusable.

I can not clear data in the app settings as that option is greyed out, I can clear the cache but to no avail.

This is super frustrating, and I need to be able to monitor my corporate email account at all times.

Has anyone experienced this and hopefully found a solution?
25th June 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Staffordshire
Thanks Meter: 10

44 posts
More
You should try clearing the cache of the exchange app. Settings then apps select all scroll down to exchange services and touch clear cache, if it doesn't work 1st time then 2nd time around you'll need to also clear data as well. Once you clear data as well you'll need to reenter the account and password for your exchange account

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by srdempster

You should try clearing the cache of the exchange app. Settings then apps select all scroll down to exchange services and touch clear cache, if it doesn't work 1st time then 2nd time around you'll need to also clear data as well. Once you clear data as well you'll need to reenter the account and password for your exchange account

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

I already treid this as indicated in my OP, but thanks....sigh this is frustrating >.<
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread