FORUMS

[Q] Unroot to update to 4.4.3

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 45
 
By themetrio, Senior Member on 3rd July 2014, 05:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey, I have Moto G 4.4.2 rooted. How can I update to 4.4.3 without installing custom rom?
Last edited by themetrio; 3rd July 2014 at 06:58 PM.
 
 
5th July 2014, 10:40 AM |#2  
themetrio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Someone can help me?
5th July 2014, 11:53 AM |#3  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgamez96

Hey, I have Moto G 4.4.2 rooted. How can I update to 4.4.3 without installing custom rom?

SuperSU- settings -Full unrooth. Reboot and download via OTA if it available. there is an option via adb fast boot, but for that look in the FAQ
regards
Last edited by bobrda; 5th July 2014 at 12:01 PM.
6th July 2014, 08:04 PM |#4  
themetrio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrda

SuperSU- settings -Full unrooth. Reboot and download via OTA if it available. there is an option via adb fast boot, but for that look in the FAQ
regards

If I have xposed installed I have to flash the uninstaller zip first?
7th July 2014, 01:00 AM |#5  
The Closet Candian's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgamez96

Someone can help me?

Stock Firmware. I just put 4.4.3 back on mine.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2542219

I hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to The Closet Candian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 10:24 AM |#6  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgamez96

If I have xposed installed I have to flash the uninstaller zip first?

first uninstall Xposed, unrooth, and restart. Then try to sideload *.zip via adb. If i am correct:adb sideload- name.zip
The Following User Says Thank You to bobrda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 04:29 PM |#7  
themetrio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks all!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes