Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

USB otg not working?

OP Clarkiieh

9th July 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #1  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
I've just got the USB otg cable.. I've tried stick mount and that didn't do anything.. Then a bought nexus media importer and that detects there's is a otg connected on the troubleshooter but I can access it??

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #2  
Liberr's Avatar
Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 10
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

I've just got the USB otg cable.. I've tried stick mount and that didn't do anything.. Then a bought nexus media importer and that detects there's is a otg connected on the troubleshooter but I can access it??

Provide ROM and recovery version please.. Works fine in latest TWRP and CM11 nightly for me...
9th July 2014, 03:32 PM   |  #3  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
PA latest build Team Mex Recovery..


Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #4  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
I don't know if it because I had converted to GPE and updated to 4.4.4. But now I'm having issues with downgrading I can only stay on 4.4.4

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th July 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Wink Root + Stick Mount
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh

I don't know if it because I had converted to GPE and updated to 4.4.4. But now I'm having issues with downgrading I can only stay on 4.4.4

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


If you are root, install the app Stick Mount and the Usb OTG will work great. I have a real Moto G GPE and the OTG work very good.
9th July 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #6  
Clarkiieh's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
594 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by packko20


If you are root, install the app Stick Mount and the Usb OTG will work great. I have a real Moto G GPE and the OTG work very good.

did you read the OP? I have tried Stick Mount, it didn't do anything, i don't even know how to work the UI of that app, i just purchased a App called Nexus Media Importer, i used the troubleshooter and it Detects the USB OTG Allthough, 3rd party apps like Es File manger do not detect the OTG..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank