Verizon 4.4.4 root?

OP Enzopreme

19th August 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 202

1,070 posts
More
Hey, I just upgraded to 4.4.4, I was stock to begin with, but I'd really like to root and get to flashing some roms... Can anyone point me in the direction where I can do so?
19th August 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn

1,070 posts
More
Anyone?
19th August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzopreme

Anyone?

im guessing you have a Moto G as your posting in moto g Q&A so look for "philz_touch_6.55.0-falcon" or TWRP for falcon as falcon is the moto g codename you will need to unlock your boot loader there are MANY tutorials on doing this flash the custom recovery and BAM your flashing
20th August 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn

1,070 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asm301

im guessing you have a Moto G as your posting in moto g Q&A so look for "philz_touch_6.55.0-falcon" or TWRP for falcon as falcon is the moto g codename you will need to unlock your boot loader there are MANY tutorials on doing this flash the custom recovery and BAM your flashing

I have the Verizon version. I can't unlock the bootloader, that's where my issue comes into play. Haven't seen a safe strap recovery but I'm not too concerned with flashing really. I just want root access. Does anyone know of a way to root the Verizon Moto G running 4.4.4?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread