Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 44,457 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Version downgraded, Image size is too large, fully bricked Moto G device

Tip us?

vikaskrdhiraj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Version downgraded, Image size is too large, fully bricked Moto G device

I have flashed my Moto G with GPE firmware , after flashing mobile didn't connect to mobile network, after flashing again with original ROM, the error message is like Version downgraded to ...XYZ, Image size is too large, E didn,t mount after installing CWM recovery...

I followed many instructions from internet but the problem is same...

Please give a solution

IvanDoria
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikaskrdhiraj View Post
I have flashed my Moto G with GPE firmware , after flashing mobile didn't connect to mobile network, after flashing again with original ROM, the error message is like Version downgraded to ...XYZ, Image size is too large, E didn,t mount after installing CWM recovery...

I followed many instructions from internet but the problem is same...

Please give a solution
I have just the problem with "Version Downgraded for...." When trying to go back to Stock Rom, but thanks god I can use a different Rom flashed from CWM. but I need to solve this error. Please Help

vikaskrdhiraj
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanDoria View Post
I have just the problem with "Version Downgraded for...." When trying to go back to Stock Rom, but thanks god I can use a different Rom flashed from CWM. but I need to solve this error. Please Help
You can use but you wont get your own ROM, I'm too Using cyanogen