Ask a question

No registration required

wall charger not working

OP fernando15j

5th September 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have a Moto G bricked on moto logo and i tried to charge my phone on a wall charger and laptop

Charging my phone( turned off ) on wall charger = white screen appears showing 0% and it never changes
Charging my phone( turned off ) on a laptop = white screen appears showing 0% and 10 min later it turns on automatically and stucks on moto logo( cause my phone is bricked)

Charging my phone( on fastboot mode ) on wall charger = it shows ''Battery Low'' only, not charging
Charging my phone( on fastboot mode ) on a laptop = it shows ''Battery Low ( Charging )'', but 0% forever and surely it will never change

I've already tried using my official charger and universal USB
6th September 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Even Worse!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando15j

I have a Moto G bricked on moto logo and i tried to charge my phone on a wall charger and laptop

Charging my phone( turned off ) on wall charger = white screen appears showing 0% and it never changes
Charging my phone( turned off ) on a laptop = white screen appears showing 0% and 10 min later it turns on automatically and stucks on moto logo( cause my phone is bricked)

Charging my phone( on fastboot mode ) on wall charger = it shows ''Battery Low'' only, not charging
Charging my phone( on fastboot mode ) on a laptop = it shows ''Battery Low ( Charging )'', but 0% forever and surely it will never change

I've already tried using my official charger and universal USB

Hey man
I have the same problem and the moto g is in an endless boot loop.When I get into fastboot mode it's saying battery low and when connected to a wall charger it doesn't respond and when connected to a pc it's says low battery(Charging) even though its doesn't charge.I am unable to flash anything due to low battery.someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
6th September 2014, 08:11 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 68

176 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0hit_sekhar

Hey man
I have the same problem and the moto g is in an endless boot loop.When I get into fastboot mode it's saying battery low and when connected to a wall charger it doesn't respond and when connected to a pc it's says low battery(Charging) even though its doesn't charge.I am unable to flash anything due to low battery.someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Try to leave the phone in charge (using pc) for at least 2-3 hours, then check again. If still doesn't work you could try to open the phone to unplug the battery, putting it to the fridge for 15 min, then plug it again and try to charge (use this thread)
6th September 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oversleeper

Try to leave the phone in charge (using pc) for at least 2-3 hours, then check again. If still doesn't work you could try to open the phone to unplug the battery, putting it to the fridge for 15 min, then plug it again and try to charge (use this thread)

I kept it for charging to PC for two to three hours but it just reboots and gets stuck in a boot loop only thing is I have a custom recovery installed(TWRP)
6th September 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 68

176 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0hit_sekhar

I kept it for charging to PC for two to three hours but it just reboots and gets stuck in a boot loop only thing is I have a custom recovery installed(TWRP)

And the battery is still low?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread