FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

[Q] WiFi and BT Issues with Peregrine Carbon-ROM

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Termuellinator, Junior Member on 5th September 2014, 11:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th November 2014, 05:17 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
bad news: flashed to CARBON-KK-NIGHTLY-20141103-0939-peregrine and the BT-issue is back as in the beginning - com.andoird.bluetooth stops working - but only following the first connect -.-
interestingly going back to my pre-flash-backup didn't resolve the issue (doesn't matter if i just restore or wipe prior to that...but after flashing/restoring the first connect works perfectly)...perhaps that leads to some ideas about the cause?
was just trying to get it to work like the other time by stopping/deleting data of com.andoird.bluetooth, but didn't work this time

19th November 2014, 05:03 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
ok, figured it out again, this time i'll post my steps in case anyone ever encounters similar issues (and for my future reference in case i encounter them again, too )
1) unpair
2)switch off bluetooth
3) stop com.android.bluetooth in "apps"
4) delete data of com.android.bluetooth
5) reboot
6) pair
7) unpair
8) delete data of com.android.bluetooth
9) pair
10) reboot

at least these are the steps i did and it seems to be working now, again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread