Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] WiFi problems help

OP daljitbanga

19th August 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

113 posts
I just recently brought myself a moto g LTE coming from a nexus 4 device.

I would like some help or advice anything to sort this little problem out I have.

I unlocked the bootloader flashed a few custom ROMs but what I noticed is the device is connected to the WiFi but no data is being transfered. I try using chrome or play store but I get nothing loaded. I have to reboot the phone a few times then it works and then it stops working again after a while.

I don't seem to have problem with any of my other devices I've even changed the channel on the router but I get nothing.

Using data on the phone is fine, but nothing for WiFi.

I hope somebody out there can help with this.

Thank you
19th August 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 10

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daljitbanga

I just recently brought myself a moto g LTE coming from a nexus 4 device.

I would like some help or advice anything to sort this little problem out I have.

I unlocked the bootloader flashed a few custom ROMs but what I noticed is the device is connected to the WiFi but no data is being transfered. I try using chrome or play store but I get nothing loaded. I have to reboot the phone a few times then it works and then it stops working again after a while.

I don't seem to have problem with any of my other devices I've even changed the channel on the router but I get nothing.

Using data on the phone is fine, but nothing for WiFi.

I hope somebody out there can help with this.

Thank you

If this happens in all the roms you flashed, try 1.) another router (to check if that is the problem) or 2.) flash a different radio.

If this happens on just this rom, 1.) make sure the rom is suitable for your model or 2.) ask in the designated rom thread and ALWAYS mention your model, rom and rom release version. Search XDA on how to logcat and make a proper bug report.

Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread