FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Moto G blank screen

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Saadjamil36, Junior Member on 14th January 2016, 05:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey my moto g turns on and after Motorola animation the screen goes black. It's turned on but stays blank. My phone's bootloader is unlocked and in recovery it says boot failed. Can anyone help me? @lost101 @ravibhat

14th January 2016, 06:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 138

More
Read the forum FAQs. You will have to find the lastest stock firmware for your phone model, download mfastboot tool, motorola drivers for your device, learn to boot to fastboot mode and flash the firmware using mfastboot and a computer.
If after doing this the problem persists it could be a hardware problem (logic boards for some moto g suddenly dies or doesn't allow flashing the firmware anymore)
15th January 2016, 10:14 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moralesnery

Read the forum FAQs. You will have to find the lastest stock firmware for your phone model, download mfastboot tool, motorola drivers for your device, learn to boot to fastboot mode and flash the firmware using mfastboot and a computer.
If after doing this the problem persists it could be a hardware problem (logic boards for some moto g suddenly dies or doesn't allow flashing the firmware anymore)

i have done all the things but i dont know how to flash the firmware using mfastboot. can you please share a link or tell me how to do it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)