Post Reply

[Kernel] [Falcon] [CM,liquid,vanir,slim,omni] [LINARO] [Version: 1.3]

OP cannondaleV2000

6th February 2015, 05:57 PM   |  #101  
Quasar's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,200
 
1,624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhananjay123

Any lollipop compatible kernel ? Links please.

Search around the Original development and android development forums. As of now, there aren't any updated lollipop kernels as far as I know.
7th February 2015, 09:48 AM   |  #102  
srisurya95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 934
 
546 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar

Search around the Original development and android development forums. As of now, there aren't any updated lollipop kernels as far as I know.

Xperience
Don't tell me about wifi issue ...I know it
7th February 2015, 10:29 AM   |  #103  
abhi0502's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 195
 
482 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srisurya95

Xperience
Don't tell me about wifi issue ...I know it

Wifi issue now solved in xperience kernel

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2137
The Following User Says Thank You to abhi0502 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 06:00 AM   |  #104  
sachoosaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
768 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Atleast maintain this kernel
@cannondaleV2000 Well you already left vanir development can you please maintain this Kernel ??
1st March 2015, 07:15 AM   |  #105  
Quasar's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,200
 
1,624 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachoosaini

@cannondaleV2000 Well you already left vanir development can you please maintain this Kernel ??

Lol. He hasn't updated this kernel since last October. How do you still have any hopes?
1st March 2015, 07:49 AM   |  #106  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 952
 
1,098 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar

Lol. He hasn't updated this kernel since last October. How do you still have any hopes?

I dont have a falcon right now else I would update it. gave my falcon to my grandma
The Following User Says Thank You to cannondaleV2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 09:14 AM   |  #107  
sachoosaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 180
 
768 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar

Lol. He hasn't updated this kernel since last October. How do you still have any hopes?

Well bring android to this place where we are now lol.....you got his reply why he is not updating anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannondaleV2000

I dont have a falcon right now else I would update it. gave my falcon to my grandma

Well sad to hear that. But we all are thankful for devotion for our moto g . community is always thankful to you for the works you done for moto g....well wish you good luck and hope whatever phone you hold now, you will contribute towards it...
The Following User Says Thank You to sachoosaini For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st March 2015, 08:31 PM   |  #108  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 952
 
1,098 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachoosaini

Well bring android to this place where we are now lol.....you got his reply why he is not updating anymore.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------



Well sad to hear that. But we all are thankful for devotion for our moto g . community is always thankful to you for the works you done for moto g....well wish you good luck and hope whatever phone you hold now, you will contribute towards it...

I may get it back at some point and contribute to the moto g again. I develop for all devices i own. so if i get it back at some point i will continue this kernel for it. I just dont build for devices i cant test on my self to debug

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cannondaleV2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes