Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4][11/04][OFFICIAL] GzRoms -Validus- [6.2 Milestone][Falcon]

OP martinusbe

Announcement from martinusbe: Check downloads
20th November 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #51  
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 329
 
989 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
@martinusbe this ROM is working petty good.
May we have DSB if at all you wish to release another version?
21st November 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #52  
martinusbe's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgium / Flanders
Thanks Meter: 488
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarix

@martinusbe this ROM is working petty good.
May we have DSB if at all you wish to release another version?

DSB is added in source, i just need to find time to update & build my sh.. stuff

edit: Also For You Guys Info-> My OnePlus is arriving today.
But i'll probably keep my falcon as well
And i have a 5.0 testbuild in the making, just need more free time....
Last edited by martinusbe; 21st November 2014 at 09:13 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martinusbe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2014, 10:53 AM   |  #53  
Senior Member
Flag Surat
Thanks Meter: 329
 
989 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinusbe

DSB is added in source, i just need to find time to update & build my sh.. stuff

edit: Also For You Guys Info-> My OnePlus is arriving today.
But i'll probably keep my falcon as well
And i have a 5.0 testbuild in the making, just need more free time....

Congratulations on the arrival of your new phone and thanks on considering to keep your falcon device as well.
will wait for you to update and release a new version with added support for DSB in settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to antarix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:22 AM   |  #54  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 24
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Talking GPS fix
I was wondering if there was some another way out to fix GPS lock in our phones.
The method of flashing the stock rom ,locking GPS and returning to custom rom is far too lenthy and time consuming+whole backup and restore thing sucks.
Yesterday, 06:34 PM   |  #55  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaysalunke13

I was wondering if there was some another way out to fix GPS lock in our phones.
The method of flashing the stock rom ,locking GPS and returning to custom rom is far too lenthy and time consuming+whole backup and restore thing sucks.

Back up current ROM (Online Nandroid Backup) - 10mins
Install/Restore (Online Nandroid Backup) Stock ROM - 10 mins
GPS Lock - 1min 30secs
Back Up Stock ROM for future (Online Nandroid Backup) - 10mins
Restore current ROM (Online Nandroid Backup) - 10mins

Total 41mins 30secs!

Since I have stock as a back up this process only took me 31mins 30secs.
Maybe this is too long but it works for me.

jemail
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes