Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,845 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] VanirAOSP [official] [nightlies] [4.4.4] organized, clean, fast.

Tip us?

cannondaleV2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 858

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronnd View Post
@cannondaleV2000, I found the commotio bouild very stable and well feature-packaged, but there is one think that bothers me a little (just a little :P), and it's the theme.
Is there any way to get "stock" vanir theme? I mean, stock android from 4.4.4, or from CM11? I tried with various themes but none of them can get a full stock them experience.
flash the nuclearmistake nightly's if your looking for clean aosp. its the same as commotio. the only diffrence between vanir and commotio is that commotio has diffrent graphic styles
Current device: Moto G (Falcon)
ROM: DeviantXone or TeamEOS
Kernel: InSaNiTy

old devices:mytouch 3G(retired)Nexus One(EMMc died)Samsung Vibrant(bricked by odin)Samsung captivate(broken screen)Ville(used for testing **** that will probably brick)
The Following User Says Thank You to cannondaleV2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gronnd
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannondaleV2000 View Post
flash the nuclearmistake nightly's if your looking for clean aosp. its the same as commotio. the only diffrence between vanir and commotio is that commotio has diffrent graphic styles
Oh I see, I think they had more differences than only graphic style. Thanks dude

cannondaleV2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 858

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Oh I see, I think they had more differences than only graphic style. Thanks dude
yep all built from 99% same source that 1% diffrence is the graphics
Current device: Moto G (Falcon)
ROM: DeviantXone or TeamEOS
Kernel: InSaNiTy

old devices:mytouch 3G(retired)Nexus One(EMMc died)Samsung Vibrant(bricked by odin)Samsung captivate(broken screen)Ville(used for testing **** that will probably brick)

lmulli
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by cannondaleV2000 View Post
yep all built from 99% same source that 1% difference is the graphics
Do these ROMs come with your kernel already installed only I noticed that they offer the same options and it will save me having to install it separately if they do. (Which isn't a chore but if it's the same then no need to of course!!)

Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hhp_211
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 561
Hey what the difference with the regular version B71-commotio-falcon.zip vs the B71-commotio-falcon_alternative.zip
is it for F2FS or the new navbar Dave was talking about?
Currently Running :: Something with some kind of Kernel
Samsung Fascinate SCH-i500 - click tab to see links

Quote:
[Kernels] Flashable Jellybean 4.2.x || 4.3 || & tweaks[`Kernels`&`Recovery`] Flashable KitKat || 4.4.x || & Tweaks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=38014509 ....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600743..
Links to Fascinate Android 4.2 and Older filesLinks to Fascinate Android 4.3 and Newer files
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=4298..........http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=7312

Gronnd
Old
(Last edited by Gronnd; 18th September 2014 at 11:08 PM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Hi @cannondaleV2000 , can you tell us something about vanir builds?
No update since 090814, while other devices got some more updates. Not asking about ETA, just wondering if there is any problem with builds or some mayor bug, you know?
Maybe we can test something to help you.

lmulli
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
No update since 090814, while other devices got some more updates. Not asking about ETA, just wondering if there is any problem with builds or some mayor bug, you know?
The commotio build is updated regularly, however, the last few builds haven't installed as they have the build. prop for a different device for some reason.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to lmulli For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blu2lz
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
I guess there's no need for an update if everything is working. I'm still using 090214 and no problem since then. Really great performance and battery life.