Moto CheckBox is a simple module that contains checkboxes for user preferences.
Designed for Moto G (stock ROM). It may also work on Moto X and Moto E
I’m really suck in app creation (almost 1st experience) that’s why module UI is not perfect… BUT. Everything works fine.
Tested on my XT1032 4.4.3 US.
How to use:
1) Install latest Xposed framework [Root required]
2) Install Moto CheckBox app and activate it.
3) Reboot device.
4) For applying changes you need to exit from app and reboot your device.
- Show disabled data icon
- Enable H/H+ distinguishable
- Enable data arrows
- Disable wi-fi arrows
- Use orange signal icon. (When there is no connection to the internet)
- Use AOSP data icons in status bar
- Show/hide carrier label in status bar
- Hide carrier (From the bottom of notification panel)
- Hide sim numbers on dualsim phones
- Enable Speaker support
- Ability to use FM radio in Airplane mode (Yes, it'll show the warning. But you can use FM right after that)
- Show developer settings
- M lockscreen
- Disable camera widget
- Set min brightness level to 1
- Reduce minimum level of auto brightness
- Hide “Motorola Device ID”
- Hide “Motorola privacy”
- Hide Account section ( thanks to rye761’s code)
- Hide Printing
- Hide Developer settings
- Hide Accessibility
- Remove GPS Alert
- Use google dialer icon(when unchecked you will see the moto icon)
- Disable dialpad vibration
- Reduce dialpad vibration
- Do not show default play music grey album cover
Moto CheckBox v.1.5.2 - http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/co..._v8_4cdf39.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.5.1 - http://dl.xposed.info/modules/com.s0..._v7_95f15d.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.5 - http://dl.xposed.info/modules/com.s0..._v6_099105.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.4 - http://dl.xposed.info/modules/com.s0..._v5_df1f5a.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.3 - http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/..._v4_994c7f.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.2 - http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/..._v3_6535ba.apk
Moto CheckBox v.1.1 - http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/..._v2_0f9f90.apk
Moto CheckBox v 1.0 - http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/..._v1_45508d.apk
rovo89 for xposed and tutorials
hamzahrmalik for good tutorials
pulser_g2 for great example