Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][XPOSED] Remove ALL second sim icons and labels - CM added

Tip us?

JerryGoyal
Old
Thanks Meter 16
oh thank you very much
PS. it works on moto E too, so mention that on next build
The Following User Says Thank You to JerryGoyal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MuSaddiq
Old
Thanks Meter 873
Hi .. I would be grateful if you could add support for CyanogenMod 11 ..

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

726f62696e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default For CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuSaddiq View Post
Hi .. I would be grateful if you could add support for CyanogenMod 11 ..

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
Hi
You really should ask CM falcon (Moto G) dev to implement this feature. It's not that big a deal. Even Motorola implemented it in stock .

That said, I have attached a CM version of the mod. This time I went ahead and read the CM code in Github. It should work.
And I must tell you that Xposed is not the way to go when you want to modify a custom, open-source ROM. You should fix it in source. I would have done it but I don't intend to switch to CM so can't test, lazy etc
Anyway try the attached APK. It should automatically detect unused slot and hide it.
Attached Files
File Type: apk RemoveMotoGSecondSIMIcons_CM.apk - [Click for QR Code] (43.2 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to 726f62696e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blaze
Old
Thanks Meter 485

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 726f62696e View Post
Hi
You really should ask CM falcon (Moto G) dev to implement this feature. It's not that big a deal. Even Motorola implemented it in stock .

That said, I have attached a CM version of the mod. This time I went ahead and read the CM code in Github. It should work.
And I must tell you that Xposed is not the way to go when you want to modify a custom, open-source ROM. You should fix it in source. I would have done it but I don't intend to switch to CM so can't test, lazy etc
Anyway try the attached APK. It should automatically detect unused slot and hide it.
is there any way that the slot can be hidden even if there is a sim in the slot? just like it does on stock but isn't wrkng on cm11

Xicor Yagami
Old
Thanks Meter 618
Quote:
Hi

Push your code to cyanogenmod's gerrit so that it can be adapted officially after getting reviewed.

726f62696e
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
is there any way that the slot can be hidden even if there is a sim in the slot? just like it does on stock but isn't wrkng on cm11
Okay.. I have attached 2 APKs for hiding first/second sims without checking if they are present.
The Following User Says Thank You to 726f62696e For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blaze
Old
(Last edited by Blaze; 21st July 2014 at 04:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 485

DONATE TO ME
Default wow

Quote:
Okay.. I have attached 2 APKs for hiding first/second sims without checking if they are present.
worked... thanks a lot.
Change the title that it works in cm also... yay...

fifa2151
Old
Thanks Meter 576
Thanks for this mod

It works well on cm and it's based ROMs
But the problem is whenever system ui FC
Both sim icons appear again
Reboot is only option
Hope you got what I'm saying
<<NULL>>

Tags
moto g, second sim, xposed