FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[APP][DEV][KK] Xperia Z2 Social Camera for "All" Roms

22nd February 2015, 04:39 AM |#31  
lakhwani009's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanx fr reply..
I'm on titan ROM on my xt1068 ... BT if it won't work on lollipop then... Leave it...
 
 
24th February 2015, 04:56 PM |#32  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakhwani009

Thanx fr reply..
I'm on titan ROM on my xt1068 ... BT if it won't work on lollipop then... Leave it...

Sorry man, but thanks for your interest.

If Sony release Social Camera for LP, I'll try to port to CM12 too :3
24th February 2015, 04:58 PM |#33  
lakhwani009's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebasrock156

Sorry man, but thanks for your interest.

If Sony release Social Camera for LP, I'll try to port to CM12 too :3

That'd b very generous of u.... Hope they release it soon... :*

Sent from my XT1068/69 using XDA Free mobile app
26th March 2015, 06:40 PM |#34  
Junior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thank you so much for the port I am on cm11 unofficial with single storage ! I didn't understand your install steps correctly , first I have to flash the social camera zip after that do I need to simply flash the install out or do something else plz help
26th March 2015, 10:15 PM |#35  
sebasrock156's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cali, Valle
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jortin_jsf

Thank you so much for the port I am on cm11 unofficial with single storage ! I didn't understand your install steps correctly , first I have to flash the social camera zip after that do I need to simply flash the install out or do something else plz help

Nope, Install Out.zip, should be decompiled, and later, install all those apps normally...
The Following User Says Thank You to sebasrock156 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2015, 11:22 AM |#36  
Junior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
By decompling u mean extract the zip and install the apps thanks in advance
27th March 2015, 01:41 PM |#37  
Junior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just one question is this only the z2 addons or will their be manual mode and superior auto ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes