Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] 4.4.2 Multilanguages - update Asia Dual-SIM Multilang Pack

Tip us?

_ghiottone
Old
(Last edited by _ghiottone; 18th April 2014 at 06:59 PM.) Reason: add 171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 Multilang.zip
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Angry [MOD] 4.4.2 Multilanguages - update Asia Dual-SIM Multilang Pack

For the US 4.4.2 rom there is a modification from S0bes which is contains more than 30 new language optional.

For those who have the UK 4.4.2 KitKat rom there is the Multilanguage pack, which is a flashable zip. Originally the modification is made for the mobilarena.hu Motorola Moto G community, and first contained only the Hungarian language but I decided that is possible to add the majority of languages (37 new language)

Flash via custom recovery - with install zip command.
Made for the 177.44.9-es retail.en.GB ROM If you flash any other official rom you may have a bootloop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Multilang zip for the 176.44.1.retail.en.GB version is available:

If you use the earlier Multilang zip you need to flash the original firmware, update it via OTA and then you flash the new 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery.

I do not take any responsibility. Use at your own risk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Multilang zip for the 171.44.31.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03 version is available - (DUAL SIM ASIA):

Flash this Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery. In case if will be an OTA update - you need to flash the original .apk's, because the OTA will not work with my modifications (becasuse ther is not the original apps)!!!

Only and just only the specified asia rom!

If you liked this modification press the thank button or the Donate button.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-46-27.png
Views:	1245
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	2567088   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-46-33.png
Views:	917
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2567089   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-46-43.png
Views:	813
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	2567090   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-46-50.png
Views:	793
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	2567091   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-46-56.png
Views:	691
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	2567092  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-47-01.png
Views:	600
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	2567093   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-47-28.png
Views:	544
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	2567094   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-08-14-47-32.png
Views:	564
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	2567095  
Motorola Moto X 4.4.2 Stock with Multilang Pack --- " 'AANNG 'HOOT'" (= La verdad esta lejos de aqui)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to _ghiottone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hir
Old
(Last edited by hir; 17th February 2014 at 01:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ghiottone View Post
For the US 4.4.2 rom there is a modification from S0bes which is contains more than 30 new language optional.

For those who have the UK 4.4.2 KitKat rom there is the Multilanguage pack, which is a flashable zip. Originally the modification is made for the mobilarena.hu Motorola Moto G community, and first contained only the Hungarian language but I decided that is possible to add the majority of languages (37 new language)

Flash via recovery - with install zip command.
Made for the 177.44.9-es retail.en.GB ROM If you flash any other official rom you may have a bootloop!

Link for UK 4.4.2 Multilanguage pack - This page can’t be displayed

_ghiottone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hir View Post
Link for UK 4.4.2 Multilanguage pack - This page cant be displayed
try again, the link works well - maybe the bit.ly coused the problem
Motorola Moto X 4.4.2 Stock with Multilang Pack --- " 'AANNG 'HOOT'" (= La verdad esta lejos de aqui)

Stone7
Old
Thanks Meter 25
In case there's an official update for the firmware from Motorola, will there be any problem in updating it?

Rhyn
Old
Thanks Meter 35
probably, because it is modifying system apps

Sent from my XT1032

hir
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:

Flash via recovery - with install zip command.

Can install UK 4.4.2 KitKat Multilanguage pack without root and CWM? I am rookie. My moto G is 4.4.2 KitKat UK - Tesco.

_ghiottone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hir View Post
Can install UK 4.4.2 KitKat Multilanguage pack without root and CWM? I am rookie. My moto G is 4.4.2 KitKat UK - Tesco.
I try with unlocked bootloader and custom recovery - corrected the first post. The root is not necessary. You must flash the 174.44.9 retail.en.GB rom to use this pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone7 View Post
In case there's an official update for the firmware from Motorola, will there be any problem in updating it?
In case you "flash back" the official firmware and update the phone. If roll out a new update in OTA - I wont make a new Multilangual pack, only when the new firmware will be upload in the sbf "storage" and there is a chance to flash the rom with motofastboot.

Stone7
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
I try with unlocked bootloader and custom recovery - corrected the first post. The root is not necessary. You must flash the 174.44.9 retail.en.GB rom to use this pack.

In case you "flash back" the official firmware and update the phone. If roll out a new update in OTA - I wont make a new Multilangual pack, only when the new firmware will be upload in the sbf "storage" and there is a chance to flash the rom with motofastboot.
Not sure if I followed. For example, there's a new update rolling out via OTA. For whoever flashed this, will he have any kind of problem?

_ghiottone
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone7 View Post
Not sure if I followed. For example, there's a new update rolling out via OTA. For whoever flashed this, will he have any kind of problem?
I dont no, becuse the Motorola not released the nem update for the retail.en.GB rom. Maybe: yes is the answer for your question. Therefore, be sure you flash back the original firmware.

_ghiottone
Old
(Last edited by _ghiottone; 26th February 2014 at 05:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86

DONATE TO ME
Default 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip

The Multilang zip for the 176.44.1.retail.en.GB version is available:

If you use the earlier Multilang zip you need to flash the original firmware, update it via OTA and then you flash the new 176.44.1.retail.en.GB Multilang.zip via Custom Recovery.

The Following User Says Thank You to _ghiottone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]