[APP][XPOSED] MotoGuide v1.0.8 - Remove carrier label, charging LED, DoubleTap2Wake
Hi everyone, here's my little contribution to the scene : MotoGuide.
A simple mod for the Xposed framework that will hide the infamous carrier label in our Statusbar.
I plan to add other little hacks later, but as I'm just starting my Android programming journey it will take time.
Yep, it's my first Android application, so please be kind enough not to flame me
- Hide carrier label in status bar (on by default)
- Ability to restart the StatusBar from the app, no longer need to reboot your phone to en/disable the label.
- Hide or Edit the carrier label on the Lockscreen (will add Notification Area later).
- Enable Charging LED while the phone is charging
- If Faux123's kernel is installed, then you can advantage of the great DoubleTap2Wake function (get it here
Rooted Moto G (tested solely on my XT1032 JB - Retail FR rom)
Latest XPOSED Framework (download it here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401
First install the latest version of the amazing Xposed framework by Rovo89
Then install the latest version of MotoGuide attached in the download section below and enable it
Don't forget to reboot your phone for changes to take effect.
MotoGuide will be located in the [Module] section of the Xposed app, you just need to check/uncheck whatever option you want (only one by now).
You no longer need to reboot your phone, just hit the [Apply Changes] button.
However, it requires a SuperUser access, so please grant it otherwise i can't kill and restart the SystemUI.apk.
I'm not asking for donations, but if you download it, hit the Thanks button!
For all the others, please bare with me, thanks for your patience.
I've fixed those nasty bugs for JB but i still got issues with KK (if it takes too much time, i'll release it this way, and fix it later stating that i might totaly not work on KK).
So by now just download the v1.0.4 until i release 1.0.8. Thanks for your comprehension.
I've broke my phone, lot's of screen glitches while using the GPS so i sent it to repair. So i'll share the beta of version 1.0.8 for you guys to try.
Please read post #252 carefully, don't share it elsewhere. Thanks.
Screenshots are not relevant anymore, the app went through huge UI changes. I'll keep them here until i update them.
MotoGuide v1.0.8b - Post 252 with link to v1.0.8b
MotoGuide v1.0.7 - Link removed, i need to fix it, sorry.
MD5 checksum: 2c61f59a5ff2d4cbe7c4be1476e97b40
MotoGuide v1.0.6 - Link removed, i need to fix it, sorry.
MD5 checksum: 163768cf356cf7b85e0d4bd83327b1ac
MotoGuide v1.0.4 - http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/...3_3244f0_0.apk
MD5 checksum: 3244f05931e5545f9133e2c95c2889f7
Rovo89, for the Xposed Framework.
Karsten Priegnitz, for his changelog class.
Stericson, for his RootTools lib.
And of course, YOU. Thanks to you, it's been downloaded more than 17 000
- Hide carrier label from Notification Area (done).
- Edit the label in the Notification Area (done).
- Hide Sim2 icons (done)
- Work on the QuickSettings.
- Localisation... so if you want to help with the translation, please add your name-language in the topic and/or pm me (i'll send you the string.xml and you'll be credited as well).
If you want me to add some specific stuff, you can always ask for it in this thread.
There's already a list in the 2 post.