Circle battery indicator

Search This thread

nilanko

Jun 2, 2014
New Delhi
The DU battery apps provides a circular battery indicator on the status bar. But I dont want to use this app because it has a bit high memory footprint (usage). I need an alternative for this functionality. The app should be small and memory usage should be very low. Can anyone suggest a decent one? I tried many but wasnt satisfied. The icon on the notif bar should be circular, neat and clean showing the percentage and also the visual representation of the same just like DU's indicator does.

Thanks in advance. :)

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
The DU battery apps provides a circular battery indicator on the status bar. But I dont want to use this app because it has a bit high memory footprint (usage). I need an alternative for this functionality. The app should be small and memory usage should be very low. Can anyone suggest a decent one? I tried many but wasnt satisfied. The icon on the notif bar should be circular, neat and clean showing the percentage and also the visual representation of the same just like DU's indicator does.

Thanks in advance. :)

Take a look at my screenshot..also notice in the center of the screen..eventhow is not circle, you may be interested..
2ehura4a.jpg

Sent from my:
(Jaocagomex debloated)
4.4_19.6.3 (Unlocked)
XT1080M Droid Maxx #2
http://waynekent.com/page6.html

Last edited:

renatohm

Nov 28, 2013
Some GravityBox statusbar mods, especially battery, don't work well with XT1033, at least with mine, have seen other reporting the same issue.

72off

Dec 31, 2013
Thanks! Gonna give this a shot!

-Batery widget reborn
-Power Toggles

power toggles is very useful to create a notification bar menu to turn 3g/wifi/sycronization/flashlight/screenlock with just a click

both can put a notification icon on the top, always on, and both runs on background very well

i recomend power Toggles because of the more advanced features

Top Liked Posts