Cyanogen OS 12 App Themer for All CM 12.x ROMs for moto g [UNIFIED]

Search This thread

nnayak

Mar 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

Now we have CM app themer for every 12.x roms out there. I am just sharing work by @Abhishek and @sanyam Jain for porting app themer to other cm based roms. And i would like to thank mr. @Naman Bhalla for sharing the info in oneplus one forum.
I thought it would be very helpful to our falconees if i make a thread here and share their work with our community.

Remember all credits and questions to the original devs. only :p

"this should work on all variants"

search for download link here:
http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/share-cos-12-app-themer-cm-12-x-roms-t3182123

I hope you guys will enjoy it. :eek: ;)

Hit thanks if this post helped you :)

Last edited:

Naman Bhalla

Jan 1, 2014
Umm...Please clarify that it will work only on ROMs basedon CM and having CM Theme Engine...ROMs with Layers support will not work with this.If you face any FC with it,please report to me with a Logcat and I will contact the developers.Or you can directly contact the developers on the YU Forum Thread.

Reactions: srisurya95

nnayak

Mar 8, 2015
Umm...Please clarify that it will work only on ROMs basedon CM and having CM Theme Engine...ROMs with Layers support will not work with this.If you face any FC with it,please report to me with a Logcat and I will contact the developers.Or you can directly contact the developers on the YU Forum Thread.

i have installed it on euphoria rom. working fine. ;):)

nnayak

Mar 8, 2015
Not working on AICP. It deletes my original theme app and doesn't install new theme chooser. I installed the the apk but FC!

Here zip to logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxPEKsss3V-Tb2wyaGNUaXlZdWM/view?usp=docslist_api

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

I saw someone posted in AICP google+ community that the app themer is working on the AICP latest build.
Jenkins failed for falcon so please wait untill the latest build is out and try once again. ;)
@Naman Bhalla,
can you please take a look at logcat ?;)

thanks,

Reactions: Naman Bhalla

nnayak

Mar 8, 2015
What is difference between this app and cm theme engine ?

In CM theme engine you cannot theme each and every app separately. For example if choose style of some theme in CM theme engine then all the apps supported by the that theme will modified and you cannot change the theme of any single app. But in CM app themer you can change the theme each app if it is supported by the theme separately.
In simple words CM app themer is like RRO layers which does need to be reboot to apply the themes :D:D:D:p
These screenies should answer your questions. ;)

Reactions: xtrs84zk

bloodhound42

May 16, 2013
Sacramento
Google Pixel 7 Pro
In CM theme engine you cannot theme each and every app separately. For example if choose style of some theme in CM theme engine then all the apps supported by the that theme will modified and you cannot change the theme of any single app. But in CM app themer you can change the theme each app if it is supported by the theme separately.
In simple words CM app themer is like RRO layers which does need to be reboot to apply the themes :D:D:D:p

cool thanks for screenshots :) so will it replace CMtheme Engine or i have to delete it manually

objr

Aug 8, 2012
Italy
I saw someone posted in AICP google+ community that the app themer is working on the AICP latest build.
Jenkins failed for falcon so please wait untill the latest build is out and try once again. ;)

@Naman Bhalla,

thanks,
Thanks pal!
I'm facing the same issue on Blisspop latest nightly for #falcon! The log must be the same :)

Inviato dal mio falcon utilizzando Tapatalk

JBCDroid

Mar 16, 2013
Anápolis
Hi guys I have installed in nxrom and almost everything is working could not apply font I have tried several but without success someone who is using this theme engine and is able to apply font porfavor me make the link to the font used

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone,

Now we have CM app themer for every 12.x roms out there. I am just sharing work by @Abhishek and @sanyam Jain for porting app themer to other cm based roms. And i would like to thank mr. @Naman Bhalla for sharing the info in oneplus one forum.
    I thought it would be very helpful to our falconees if i make a thread here and share their work with our community.

Remember all credits and questions to the original devs. only :p

"this should work on all variants"

search for download link here:
    http://xdaforums.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/share-cos-12-app-themer-cm-12-x-roms-t3182123

I hope you guys will enjoy it. :eek: ;)

Hit thanks if this post helped you :)
    Not working on AICP. It deletes my original theme app and doesn't install new theme chooser. I installed the the apk but FC!

Here zip to logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxPEKsss3V-Tb2wyaGNUaXlZdWM/view?usp=docslist_api

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

@Naman Bhalla,

thanks,
    What is difference between this app and cm theme engine ?

@Naman Bhalla,

thanks,

Thanks. I will have a look.