Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD] Decreased Dialpad Vibro

OP S0bes

28th July 2014, 12:20 PM   |  #1  
S0bes's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tomsk
Thanks Meter: 462
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hi, I just wanna share with our community a little mod. May be someone have already noticed about too heavy vibration when you click on dialler buttons.
After applying this mod through CWM your dialpad vibration will be equal to navbar buttons vibration. So, vibration feedback will half decreased.

As for now I'll add only version for .retail.en.US rom (which is 4.4.3). If you have different ROM (region/android version) you can give a try with 443_1032_US_vibr.zip on your own risk (make backup of dialer.apk & .odex firsrt).

Or you can request this mod for your ROM by posting in this thread your files (dialer.apk & dialer.odex) and providing some info about ROM you're using (in case if somebody who have the same ROM want to test it).
Attached Files
File Type: zip 443_1032_US_vibr.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.52 MB, 24 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S0bes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Hi, i tried to copy this two files, but i cant see them with windows. I copied them in sdcard, but i dont know how can i get out from the phone because i didnt see them, pls help me, thanks
31st July 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
my phone has stock rom 210.12.40.falcon_umtsds.asiaretail.en.03 android 4.4.4. i changed the extension of dialer.odex because not works to upload.Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: apk Dialer.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.20 MB, 11 views)
File Type: apk Dialer.odex.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.41 MB, 4 views)
2nd August 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #4  
S0bes's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tomsk
Thanks Meter: 462
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woozie.2007

my phone has stock rom 210.12.40.falcon_umtsds.asiaretail.en.03 android 4.4.4. i changed the extension of dialer.odex because not works to upload.Thank you

sorry for delay
Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip 444_1033_Asia_vibr.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.52 MB, 15 views)
File Type: zip 444_1033_Asia_revert.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.11 MB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to S0bes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd August 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Thank you, i flashed right now and everything is very well, if i want to back stock, all i have to do is reflash with asia_revert ok?
2nd August 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
211 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by woozie.2007

Thank you, i flashed right now and everything is very well, if i want to back stock, all i have to do is reflash with asia_revert ok?

That is correct...
The Following User Says Thank You to goldeneagle1972 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #7  
remo0073's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 124
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0bes

Hi, I just wanna share with our community a little mod. May be someone have already noticed about too heavy vibration when you click on dialler buttons.
After applying this mod through CWM your dialpad vibration will be equal to navbar buttons vibration. So, vibration feedback will half decreased.

As for now I'll add only version for .retail.en.US rom (which is 4.4.3). If you have different ROM (region/android version) you can give a try with 443_1032_US_vibr.zip on your own risk (make backup of dialer.apk & .odex firsrt).

Or you can request this mod for your ROM by posting in this thread your files (dialer.apk & dialer.odex) and providing some info about ROM you're using (in case if somebody who have the same ROM want to test it).

Thank you very much for this useful MOD
Could you make a "revert" zip also for US 4.4.3 firmware?

12th August 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #8  
S0bes's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tomsk
Thanks Meter: 462
 
473 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remo0073

Thank you very much for this useful MOD
Could you make a "revert" zip also for US 4.4.3 firmware?

Sure ^)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 443_1032_US_revert.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.11 MB, 3 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to S0bes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th August 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #9  
remo0073's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ITALY
Thanks Meter: 124
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S0bes

Sure ^)

Thank you very much
You are the king, man!

6th September 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
hi S0bes, im using your mod very nice, but when i switched on art runtime, the dial crash. You know why? can i repair this, or only you can? thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes