[SHARE] Any Boot Animations you want

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @metpolds I'll explain what I was talking about as clear as possible so you DICKHEAD can understand..
    so... back to your CIA boot animation, there I saw "Authorising User ..... Authorised!"
    Thing is authorize is the standard spelling in American and Canadian English. Authorise is standard in all main varieties of English outside North America.
    Do you have any idea where CIA is located?? it's in US !!
    That is why I suggest you to use "authorize" instead of "authorise" to make your sorry ass boot animations looks more like CIA..

You sir need to STFU, if you don't like what you see in this thread no one asked you to come in here and you can get the hell out, that was uncalled for and by no means should have been said to someone that is trying to better our phones, take your sorry ass comments somewhere else, and trust me "MR SPELLING EXPERT" you can look through this entire message and won't find one spelling error, be more respectful to people that are trying to help better our phones or this won't be the last you hear from me...
    @Killer.shubham .... Best I can do for you re JARVIS due to the limited time I have available at the moment.

There are two zip files, the anim and a logo, the names will tell you which is which .... both zips are flashable in recovery .... the jpg file shows you the logo .... the gif runs slightly different to the anim because of size considerations.
    This is another which was originally built by my friend @JaeKar99 for the A500 .... I have adapted it for the moto g .... it's based on the popular 3rd person shooter game for PC's and consoles .... as usual it is flashable in recovery .... tap the GIF to see it.
    This is quite a small one but I like it .... as usual flashable in recovery .... tap the GIF to see it.
    @burak144 ..... See if this will suit you. I was forced to edit the video somewhat in order to make the animation - the reason for that being that the mp4 file was 13 Mbs which worked out at almost 900 frames which when trying to keep the definition high resulted in a horrendously huge animation. I see that your device is an XT1033, my phone is the US retail XT1034 - the animation works on mine but I cannot guarantee that it will work for you.

The anim is flashable in recovery ..... I didn't make a GIF as you have the video , so you know what it looks like