Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,322 Members 50,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best case?

Tip us?

reedcasechris420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Best case?

I'm bad with phones and need recommendations for my moto x to keep it brandy new. Thanks!

=- Moto x -= 46cc Losi 5ive-t, futaba, Rcmax =-

XAlexander_AlexanderX
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420 View Post
I'm bad with phones and need recommendations for my moto x to keep it brandy new. Thanks!

The Kracken by Trident is really good. it has a screen cover back cover and just a gel cover if you want to feel light. the only thing I don't like is that the outer layer doesn't have rubber to stop it fr sliding on tables floor etc.. It has a kickstand for watching videos and a clip where you can clip it to your pants. there are rubbers that cover up the charging port and the headphone jack so water/dust doesn't get in it easily. The sound it makes when it drops is horrendous but its a very good case. Bought it for 25 bucks on eBay . if you watched the drop test on YouTube you can see its a very durable phone but there are those days when your phone falls on the floor, screen cracks then slides and get ran over by a car.. :/ .

Sent from my fingers to your face
Current Device: MOTO X
Rooted, Dev Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
Previous Devices: T-Mobile Wing, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Droid Incredible 2, LG G2X, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus L9 P769, AT&T HOX+

reedcasechris420
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
That's very nice I was looking at the outterbox to, I don't mind its its bulky, as long as it can survive a dump from my lap onto pavement from my car and good height mishaps. I will check that video out.

XAlexander_AlexanderX
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedcasechris420 View Post
That's very nice I was looking at the outterbox to, I don't mind its its bulky, as long as it can survive a dump from my lap onto pavement from my car and good height mishaps. I will check that video out.

iPhone 5c vs. iPhone 5s vs. Moto X vs. Samsung S4: http://youtu.be/dLuwkrbhmYU . The Moto X wins lol its a drop test and water test.

Sent from my fingers to your face
Current Device: MOTO X
Rooted, Dev Unlocked
Recovery: TWRP
Previous Devices: T-Mobile Wing, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, Droid Incredible 2, LG G2X, HTC Rezound, LG Optimus L9 P769, AT&T HOX+

DonKilluminati23
Old
Thanks Meter 21
I love my black Incipio case with clear back, it's not very expensive and I can't imagine a drop it wouldn't survive. Got in from Amazon for $15, very happy with my purchase.

Otterbox cases are certainly of excellent quality, however, I'm not the kind of guy to kill an ant with dynamite!

wwr8bz
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I have the trident aegis, it's a bit slimmer than the kraken and almost as much protection. I love it! Not too heavy either
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2749633
Sent from my XT1060 using XDA Free mobile app