Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,617 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit and Experience cases for the Moto X

Tip us?

antonalog
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit and Experience cases for the Moto X

Let me first off say that this case is well worth the money. It provides minimal and stylish protection and does not get in your way, but is there when you need it.

This case was pretty easy to install, but the corners were kind of hard to press in. once i got it in, there were no more downsides to this case. It fit very snugly on the Moto X and did not wear off. The cutouts were very precise and I did not have any problems accessing the headphone jack, Microphones, charging port, power buttons, and volume buttons. The dimple is covered, but that did not bother me at all. The case has a matte, meaning that it does not make the phone feel cheap. The sides, however are glossy and attract some fingerprints, but by NO means are a fingerprint magnet. The raised edges of the case (lay on the table design) protect the screen when you are putting your phone on the table face down, I do that a lot and was always afraid it would scratch my screen before using this case. You can still see the accents on the phone and this makes every Moto X unique, so I am glad Cruzerlite paid attention to detail and made it like that. I love the accents on my custom Moto X and would never want to cover them up. The style and looks are AMAZING and I cannot stress this enough. both the Bugdroid circuit case and the experience cases provide excellent style and is one of the reasons I like this case so much. The case does not add lots of bulk to the phone and is very minimal.

Summary:
Minimal, stylish protection. There when you need it, not when you don't. Best bang for your buck.

I have a review on YouTube at my youtube channel called "Antonalog"
The Following User Says Thank You to antonalog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

don_xvi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I like it as well and my co-workers all picked it over the BearMotion sandstone case I also have. I think this one will be a good all around case for most of the year, but the sandstone type might still be better in winter when my hands get all dried out.