XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

External Battery case

Tip us?

rvhuynh01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default External Battery case

Does anyone know of an external battery case for the Moto X? I heard of the offGRID™ Thin Battery Case released back in August..but can't find a trace anywhere. Any other alternatives?

mazubo
Old
Thanks Meter 134
I was hoping for a mophie juice pack but nothing on that front either..

giodelgado
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvhuynh01 View Post
Does anyone know of an external battery case for the Moto X? I heard of the offGRID™ Thin Battery Case released back in August..but can't find a trace anywhere. Any other alternatives?
there's nothing online but AT&T Stores have the case, it's $80 just call your local AT&T store to check stock, again nothing can be found online.

Greg8
Old
Thanks Meter 1
According to their Facebook post, Zero Lemon are releasing a detachable battery that works with a rugged case.

rvhuynh01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
there's nothing online but AT&T Stores have the case, it's $80 just call your local AT&T store to check stock, again nothing can be found online.
Have you seen it in real life? I'm trying to see how much bulk it would add to the phone

Greg8
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have read that Qcell will be coming out with a Moto X battery in the future too if that helps.

Jimmy2u
Old
Thanks Meter 32
One of my friend owns the extended battery case for his MOTO X but its quite bulky one so I did not like it that much and even expensive too so not a smart choice to go for....

nhizzat
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2u View Post
One of my friend owns the extended battery case for his MOTO X but its quite bulky one so I did not like it that much and even expensive too so not a smart choice to go for....
It'd help a lot if we knew exactly which product you were referring to.

My friend has one too and it's not bulky at all. It's not too expensive so it's a fantastic choice.
The Following User Says Thank You to nhizzat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rvhuynh01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhizzat View Post
It'd help a lot if we knew exactly which product you were referring to.

My friend has one too and it's not bulky at all. It's not too expensive so it's a fantastic choice.
Hey nhizzat,

Do you know the name of the one your friend has? Been looking around the internet for one, for a while

apurba_ron
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Who purchased Qcell external battery?