5,605,373 Members 40,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Griffin powerdock back in stock

Tip us?
 
erikikaz
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 762
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Griffin powerdock back in stock

In case you guys wanted one, it's back in stock as of 1:40pm PST on 12/11.

30% discount still available, "thanks"
The Following User Says Thank You to erikikaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kbluhm
Old
#2  
kbluhm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 203
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikikaz View Post
In case you guys wanted one, it's back in stock as of 1:40pm PST on 12/11.

30% discount still available, "thanks"
If it was, it is no longer.
VZW Moto X DE, stock 4.4.2 rooted
Nexus 10, CM11 nightlies
VZW Galaxy Nexus, CM11 nightlies (retired, fancy remote, dash cam, etc)
 
homemadehitshow
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 114
Join Date: Jan 2012
Just bought one, so it must be back.
 
flashbackk
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Nov 2013
Me too.......
 
buton2
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
i really like this dock but i dont think it will work with my Civic 09 the way the civic is design the windshield is too far away to reach it when driving....
 
erikikaz
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 762
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by buton2 View Post
i really like this dock but i dont think it will work with my Civic 09 the way the civic is design the windshield is too far away to reach it when driving....
Look up proclip car docks, their universal phone docks are AWESOME. Buy one dock, use it for any phone you purchase in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to erikikaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
buton2
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 95
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikikaz View Post
Look up proclip car docks, their universal phone docks are AWESOME. Buy one dock, use it for any phone you purchase in the future.
wow...looks like a great solution... thanks !!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...