Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Moto X case thinner than Incipio Feather or Casemate Barely There?

OP ap3604

22nd January 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 439

1,485 posts
If I have a case I'd like it to be the absolute thinnest possible so it doesn't detract from the great feel of the Moto X.

Are there any cases out there thinner than either the Incipio Feather or Casemate Barely There?
22nd January 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 86

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3604

If I have a case I'd like it to be the absolute thinnest possible so it doesn't detract from the great feel of the Moto X.

Are there any cases out there thinner than either the Incipio Feather or Casemate Barely There?

I have one these in black. Feels great in hand, doesn't add any noticeable bulk.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Sand-feel...7b0d240&_uhb=1
23rd January 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 100

407 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickliq

I have one these in black. Feels great in hand, doesn't add any noticeable bulk.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-Sand-feel...7b0d240&_uhb=1

+1 on this. Nice, thin case...not terribly protective. I have the same case but it has "Anker" branding on it. Got it off Amazon and I believe a few different companies sell them.
23rd January 2014, 03:06 AM   |  #4  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 86

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbass

+1 on this. Nice, thin case...not terribly protective. I have the same case but it has "Anker" branding on it. Got it off Amazon and I believe a few different companies sell them.

Agree re protection, but that's what you trade for "ultra thin". It protects the corners and the back. If you drop it from less than a foot the screen will probably be ok from the raised edges as well.

I swap out my thin "sand" case for the Griffin when I go to the gym (where I have a greater chance to drop the X much harder and/or have it go flying off the cardio machine!). The nice thing about both my X cases is that they are very quick to change on the fly.
The Following User Says Thank You to mickliq For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread