Ask a question

No registration required

Otterbox and AT&T

OP terrapin69

8th January 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16

209 posts
I don't have AT&T for service, but noticed they were the only retailer in my area that sells the MotoX Commuter - They also had the Defender but...whatever.

Weird thing is...All the Commuters were in AT&T packaging (not the Otterbox yellow box) and all I looked at were missing the screen protectors that come with the Commuter. Tried explaining to the sales associate but gave up trying to convince him that the Commuter does in fact come with it.

And why the different, AT&T packaging? What's up with this?
8th January 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 92

434 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapin69

I don't have AT&T for service, but noticed they were the only retailer in my area that sells the MotoX Commuter - They also had the Defender but...whatever.

Weird thing is...All the Commuters were in AT&T packaging (not the Otterbox yellow box) and all I looked at were missing the screen protectors that come with the Commuter. Tried explaining to the sales associate but gave up trying to convince him that the Commuter does in fact come with it.

And why the different, AT&T packaging? What's up with this?

AT&T has always done this.

No reason for the different packaging, and no, they don't come with the screen protector from AT&T, ANYWHERE ELSE that you buy the case, you'll get a screen protector.

Not sure why AT&T does this, its really stupid.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread