Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 43,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Otterbox and AT&T

Tip us?

terrapin69
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Otterbox and AT&T

I don't have AT&T for service, but noticed they were the only retailer in my area that sells the MotoX Commuter - They also had the Defender but...whatever.

Weird thing is...All the Commuters were in AT&T packaging (not the Otterbox yellow box) and all I looked at were missing the screen protectors that come with the Commuter. Tried explaining to the sales associate but gave up trying to convince him that the Commuter does in fact come with it.

And why the different, AT&T packaging? What's up with this?

danny39
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapin69 View Post
I don't have AT&T for service, but noticed they were the only retailer in my area that sells the MotoX Commuter - They also had the Defender but...whatever.

Weird thing is...All the Commuters were in AT&T packaging (not the Otterbox yellow box) and all I looked at were missing the screen protectors that come with the Commuter. Tried explaining to the sales associate but gave up trying to convince him that the Commuter does in fact come with it.

And why the different, AT&T packaging? What's up with this?
AT&T has always done this.

No reason for the different packaging, and no, they don't come with the screen protector from AT&T, ANYWHERE ELSE that you buy the case, you'll get a screen protector.

Not sure why AT&T does this, its really stupid.
Motorola Moto X 32GB (Navy/Silver/Black) (BL Unlocked)(Current)
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity w/ Dock (CM11)
Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB (Black Mist) (Rooted)(Backup Device)
Just because it has Corning Gorilla Glass™ doesn't mean it won't break/scratch, it is glass after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackplague1347 View Post
B-BUT IT HAS GIRILLA GLASS! IT TOUGH! NO BREAK. NO BREAK GURILLA
GLASS. GARILLA BIG TOUGH MONKEY! GLASS BIG AND TOUGH TOO!