Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,300 Members 52,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Speck CandyShell Case on clearance at Target for $10.48 - YMMV

Tip us?

johninor
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Speck CandyShell Case on clearance at Target for $10.48 - YMMV

I found the Speck CandyShell case for the Moto X on clearance for $10.48. Both the black and white colors were on clearance.

YMMV on pricing at individual Target stores, but the regular price on this was $34.99. Target clearance prices follow a regular markdown schedule and electronics are normally marked down on Mondays, so if you see it for a higher price, check back the following Monday to see if the price drops. I think the markdown schedule for electronics is 30% off, then 50% off, then 70% off. I don't know if cases would ever get any lower than 70% off, but $10.48 seems like a pretty good price to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johninor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chad24taylor
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Thanks for the tip! Just picked one up, not a bad case.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  • Moto X

blindfusion
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Picked up one at my Target too!

Actually had to go to two stores and I had given up and was wandering around when I found it in the clearance endcap with the iPod cases!

larry62
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindfusion View Post
Picked up one at my Target too!

Actually had to go to two stores and I had given up and was wandering around when I found it in the clearance endcap with the iPod cases!
Not sure I've recently seen any case or accessory at our local Targets which isn't for an iDevice.

FWIW - tried a Candy Shell at ATT store and returned it. Too slippery for me and it was so tight removing it partially unlatched the back of my phone.

nyamoV2
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Damn tight indeed. Not sure how much fun it well be to take off

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
The best advice ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512
Let this be a lesson to others. Before running around and flashing stuff:

READ, READ, and READ. Do your research. If you don't understand what you are reading, continue reading and using your friend Google to search things not directly linked.

If you still don't understand what you are reading - STAY STOCK, DON'T FLASH ANYTHING.