Post Reply

ToastMade Wood Backs

OP WinDroidGuy

9th May 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #71  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
"developer edition", cool...
13th May 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #72  
Member
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Thumbs up My Toast Ebony Moto X
Though I would post pics of my Toast-Made Ebony back on my White Moto X. I've been impressed with the Toast back, very nice. The small "edge" on the sides of the back I "sanded" smooth with my fingernail. Can't even tell it's a aftermarket back IMO.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ekrIEJm.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	2741691   Click image for larger version

Name:	dOshhcV.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	2741692  
The Following User Says Thank You to Slick52 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th September 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #73  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick52

Though I would post pics of my Toast-Made Ebony back on my White Moto X. I've been impressed with the Toast back, very nice. The small "edge" on the sides of the back I "sanded" smooth with my fingernail. Can't even tell it's a aftermarket back IMO.

That's neat looking

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
21st September 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Anybody order with Custom Text? I would like to see text size on back cover. Will the word "TOAST" be deleted if i order with custom text?
21st September 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #75  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenosis

Anybody order with Custom Text? I would like to see text size on back cover. Will the word "TOAST" be deleted if i order with custom text?

You can get that removed for $5 I think it was

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
21st September 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinDroidGuy

You can get that removed for $5 I think it was

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks for quick reply. I am thinking to order Walnut with custom text
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes