Wall charger and USB cable?

Search This thread

kyzn

Dec 31, 2012
Pasig
Hi All,

I'm looking to buy an after market wall charges as the one that came with my Moto X died a couple of weeks back. Charging through the USB while will slow down the degradation of my battery takes forever. And a longer USB cable would also be nice.

Any recommendations? Right now I'm thinking of getting the RavPower 36W 4-Port for the charger.

(And is this the right section to be posting this? Or should I have made the thread over at Q&A?)

Thank you.

Meticode

Feb 17, 2011
@kyzn

I bought my phone on Swappa and it didn't come with a charger. My only suggestion I have is to either get the Motorola Turbo Charger, or get one of their regular dual-port ones which you can purchase directly off their website. Sorry that I don't have a better solution or answer.

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
Reactions: kyzn

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
I only have my phone to charge. Seems like a waste of ports.

Ok, then this -> Anker® 20W 2-Port USB Wall Charger with Foldable Plug Puts out up to 2.4A per port, up to a total of 4A.

Or -> Anker USB Rapid Wall Charger Its only a 1amp which is fine for most phones, like the 2013 X. My X came with a Moto 1150mA (1.15A) "duo rapid charger." So this 1A Anker will take just slightly longer to charge the X, but really shouldn't be that noticeable.

use either of them, with the cables I suggested before. Or this -> Anker® 6ft / 1.8m Extra Long Premium Micro USB to USB Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B

(yeah, I'm happy with my Aker products, but no, I'm not employed or otherwise associated with them)

Last edited:
Reactions: kyzn

Top Liked Posts