Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL][GHOST] MoKee OpenSource Project

OP Megatron007

14th September 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #1  
Megatron007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag In U R Heart <3
Thanks Meter: 549
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
This Is Not My Build Posting Behalf Of MoKee Official

Disclaimer:
Code:
All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.

You will be doing everything at your own risk. 

We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.

Introduction:
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
  • Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
  • Incremental updates
  • OTA updates - update on the fly!
  • Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
  • ListView animations
  • Multi window
  • Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
  • Lunar calendar in lock screen
  • Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
  • Bulk SMS recipients
  • Adjustable SMS font size
  • SMS sending delay
  • Smart dialing
  • Speed dialing
  • IP dialing
  • Custom carrier name
  • Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
  • Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
  • MoKee Setup Wizard
  • Active Display
  • Adjustable navigation bar height
  • Unique Power Saver functions!
  • Custom screen off animations
  • Customizable recent apps shorcuts
  • Lockscreen notifications
  • Working CM11 theme engine
  • Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
Screenshots
The screenshots below gets outdated very fast!









Multi-window:






Screen Off Animations:

Scale down:


Fade out:



Unique features:



























Feature-rich settings:























Links:
Official Site:
http://www.mokeedev.com/en

Google Plus Community (join us for faster response!):
https://plus.google.com/communities/...88317801966872

Statistics:
http://stats.mokeedev.com

Build Status:
http://build.mokeedev.com

Bug Tracker:
http://issues.mokeedev.com

Changelog:
http://changelog.mokeedev.com

GitHub:
http://github.com/MoKee

Kernel Sources:
https://github.com/MoKee/android_kernel_motorola_ghost

Code Review:
http://review.mfunz.com

Official Releases (usually once per week, odexed, more stable):
http://rom.mk/?device=ghost&type=release


Instructions For Incremental Updates:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=74

Incremental Updates For Official Releases:
http://rom.mk/ota.php?device=ghost&type=release

Nightly Releases (updated daily, cutting edge/WIP features (maybe bugs?), deodexed):
These are compiled daily at CST 0030 (GMT+8 )
http://rom.mk/?device=ghost&type=nightly


Incremental Updates For Nightly Releases:
http://rom.mk/ota.php?device=ghost&type=nightly

MoKee Gapps (latest):
http://rom.mk/gapps

MoKee Gapps (full list):
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11492
Donations:
All donations will be used for bandwidth and build server.
So yea, show some "MoKee lurve" here:
http://www.mokeedev.com/en/donations
Installation Instructions:


1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Format /system
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash MoKee Gapps
5. Reboot
Credits:
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- CyanogenMod
- AOSP
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- Slim Roms
- OmniROM
- @omkarsathe92 for the videos! [/INDENT]
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL][GHOST] MoKee OpenSource Project, ROM for the Moto X

Contributors
Megatron007
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Nightly

Created 2014-09-14
Last Updated 2014-09-14
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Megatron007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron007

This Is Not My Build Posting Behalf Of MoKee Official

Disclaimer:
Code:
All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.

You will be doing everything at your own risk. 

We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.

Introduction:
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
  • Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
  • Incremental updates
  • OTA updates - update on the fly!
  • Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
  • ListView animations
  • Multi window
  • Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
  • Lunar calendar in lock screen
  • Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
  • Bulk SMS recipients
  • Adjustable SMS font size
  • SMS sending delay
  • Smart dialing
  • Speed dialing
  • IP dialing
  • Custom carrier name
  • Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
  • Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
  • MoKee Setup Wizard
  • Active Display
  • Adjustable navigation bar height
  • Unique Power Saver functions!
  • Custom screen off animations
  • Customizable recent apps shorcuts
  • Lockscreen notifications
  • Working CM11 theme engine
  • Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
Screenshots
The screenshots below gets outdated very fast!









Multi-window:






Screen Off Animations:

Scale down:


Fade out:



Unique features:



























Feature-rich settings:























Links:
Official Site:
http://www.mokeedev.com/en

Google Plus Community (join us for faster response!):
https://plus.google.com/communities/...88317801966872

Statistics:
http://stats.mokeedev.com

Build Status:
http://build.mokeedev.com

Bug Tracker:
http://issues.mokeedev.com

Changelog:
http://changelog.mokeedev.com

GitHub:
http://github.com/MoKee

Kernel Sources:
https://github.com/MoKee/android_kernel_motorola_ghost

Code Review:
http://review.mfunz.com

Official Releases (usually once per week, odexed, more stable):
http://rom.mk/?device=ghost&type=release


Instructions For Incremental Updates:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9&postcount=74

Incremental Updates For Official Releases:
http://rom.mk/ota.php?device=ghost&type=release

Nightly Releases (updated daily, cutting edge/WIP features (maybe bugs?), deodexed):
These are compiled daily at CST 0030 (GMT+8 )
http://rom.mk/?device=ghost&type=nightly


Incremental Updates For Nightly Releases:
http://rom.mk/ota.php?device=ghost&type=nightly

MoKee Gapps (latest):
http://rom.mk/gapps

MoKee Gapps (full list):
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=11492
Donations:
All donations will be used for bandwidth and build server.
So yea, show some "MoKee lurve" here:
http://www.mokeedev.com/en/donations
Installation Instructions:


1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Format /system
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash MoKee Gapps
5. Reboot
Credits:
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- CyanogenMod
- AOSP
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- Slim Roms
- OmniROM
- @omkarsathe92 for the videos! [/INDENT]
XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL][GHOST] MoKee OpenSource Project, ROM for the Moto X

Contributors
Megatron007
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Nightly

Created 2014-09-14
Last Updated 2014-09-14


OMG! its crap man when i flashed correctly, then without Key board how can use your phone i was choose google key board it shows unfortunately keyboard has been stopped . MY phone was fully hanged man.. i am really Upset with this.
14th September 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #3  
Megatron007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag In U R Heart <3
Thanks Meter: 549
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh8348

OMG! its crap man when i flashed correctly, then without Key board how can use your phone i was choose google key board it shows unfortunately keyboard has been stopped . MY phone was fully hanged man.. i am really Upset with this.

Do not use this gapps after flashing this rom use pa gapps and flash that..same problem was wid me also when i flashed this gapps keyboard fc ..use pa gapps and njoy the smoothness
14th September 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
85 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
@Megatron007
r the latest cm fixes merged?
edit:sorry they are
Last edited by tazo08; 14th September 2014 at 08:39 PM.
14th September 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #5  
aarmstrong23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
What means ghost??
15th September 2014, 12:01 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarmstrong23

What means ghost??

ghost is the codename of Moto X.
15th September 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #7  
aarmstrong23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudos

ghost is the codename of Moto X.

Ok ok thx for the answer
15th September 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #8  
aarmstrong23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Nice ROM but wifi not working And i have some Chines stuff :/
15th September 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron007

Do not use this gapps after flashing this rom use pa gapps and flash that..same problem was wid me also when i flashed this gapps keyboard fc ..use pa gapps and njoy the smoothness

I am always using to flash PA Gapps only .. but i don't know why ?
15th September 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #10  
Megatron007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag In U R Heart <3
Thanks Meter: 549
 
436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh8348

I am always using to flash PA Gapps only .. but i don't know why ?

Reflash the rom with full data , cache and system wipe and try once again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes