OP p_machado

17th September 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #81  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowvolt1

So, on 9.1 your MMS and speaker phone are not working? The only bug I found was no call log. I would do a clean install

Yes im on 9.1 and im having these issues, speaker phone works fine......whens your next update gonna roll out?

"Txt msg issues still the same( no pictures and no voice record msg)

Still jumbled up video on Netflix and now on YouTube and Vimeo ...... What is the deal with this.

No call History.... This is a huge bug in my opinion

Incoming calls no longer pop up on the screen I have to swipe down notification bar and answer the call..... I may go back to 8.6.1

This update broke **** "
18th September 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 169

726 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy

Yes im on 9.1 and im having these issues, speaker phone works fine......whens your next update gonna roll out?

Still jumbled up video on Netflix and now on YouTube and Vimeo ...... What is the deal with this.

Incoming calls no longer pop up on the screen I have to swipe down notification bar and answer the call..... I may go back to 8.6.1

This update broke **** "

Ha! Not my ROM, not my update. I flashed 9.1 and MMS worked for me. I don't use Netflix on my phone so I wouldn't know about that. I have spoken to the dev. And I don't think an update is coming until CM works all their bugs out.
18th September 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #83  
Flag wood dale
Thanks Meter: 148

1,749 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweesy

This update broke **** "

You must have donated a lot of money to the Dev and all the mistakes pissed you off right?
The Following User Says Thank You to wooddale For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #84  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
So I see MotoG version was updated to 9.3 and other versions all the way up to 10.0 and word for the X?
9th October 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #85  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 115

253 posts
More
Just flashed this ROM, unfortunately it is stuck in a Bootloop. I got to the lockscreen once but it said android.phone stopped and then it restarts.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moto x, n5 experience, n5x, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread