Open War for Open Android: Antitrust for Cyanogen?

Android and openness is something we talk about all the time, but the recent … more

What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROMô 5.0] NeXus Experience ROM 1.0 - CM12 Based - [27th November]

13th April 2015, 06:22 PM |#121  
Thanks Meter: 59

260 posts
I found a bug:
Open dialer and select the 3-dotted dash menu on any one of the displayed contacts tiles (assuming you had made previous calls for the tiles to show up). Then select messaging icon to send a text. What happens when you try this?
For me this only works if the contact I'm trying to text (using above method) are already in my sent/received messaging list within the messaging app.
If I delete all my texts within the messaging app and try to text someone using above method I don't get the actual write-interface with keyboard, all I get is my messaging front page.
Can any one try above to confirm?
Last edited by orky87; 13th April 2015 at 06:26 PM.

13th April 2015, 08:24 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 506

1,900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orky87

I found a bug:
Open dialer and select the 3-dotted dash menu on any one of the displayed contacts tiles (assuming you had made previous calls for the tiles to show up). Then select messaging icon to send a text. What happens when you try this?
For me this only works if the contact I'm trying to text (using above method) are already in my sent/received messaging list within the messaging app.
If I delete all my texts within the messaging app and try to text someone using above method I don't get the actual write-interface with keyboard, all I get is my messaging front page.
Can any one try above to confirm?

no problem for me (using Messenger though - the official google messenging app).
Today, 03:58 AM |#123  

1,900 posts
More
Just wanted share that I'm getting best battery life ever for any LP ROMs.
Click image for larger version

Name:	1429325798385.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	3268309

Nearly 17 hours off charger, but only about an hour and 15 minutes SOT.
Still, really pleased.
This is with TDH kernel, the updater script, and some other tweaks with privacy like preventing Google app from waking or staying awake.

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 04:19 AM |#124  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 65

338 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jco23

Just wanted share that I'm getting best battery life ever for any LP ROMs.
Attachment 3268309

Nearly 17 hours off charger, but only about an hour and 15 minutes SOT.
Still, really pleased.
This is with TDH kernel, the updater script, and some other tweaks with privacy like preventing Google app from waking or staying awake.

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app

How do you keep Google app from waking? I've been trying to use amplify but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Today, 12:34 PM |#125  

1,900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by automaddux

How do you keep Google app from waking? I've been trying to use amplify but it doesn't seem to do anything.

under settings -> privacy -> advanced

block wake lock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moto x, n5 experience, n5x, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread